Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chizzy
    • Apr 2024

Duck bill rear fender

I can't find a how to on making a duck bill on my rear fender. Can anyone help me out?! It's a trailer fender if that matters.

Thanks
  • markwade74
    • Mar 2012

Put it on something hard and beat the shit out of it with hammer til you get desired lip. Easy as hell

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Something like this??????
      Attached Files

Comment

• TriNortchopz
        • Dec 2017

no duckbill, but a great rear fender build:

How to make a Rear Fender with Cry Baby Cycles

ChopCult is the online mecca for motorcycle enthusiasts, with active, content-rich forums covering all makes and models of motorcycles, exclusive articles.
        If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• rockman96
          • May 2018

There are fenders available that can be repurposed, like the Drag Specialties Fatboy front fender... The hard part is done, but there is still mucho work involved. I've got a lot of hours I this one, cutting/welding/grinding/forming, but I got the end result I was after... Reinforced strutless bobbed fender. It's solid, I could set two fat women on the back fender (if they would fit) and it would hold them no problem:

Before any work:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Fender_before.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	299.9 KB
ID:	1319178

After:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Fender_after.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	306.4 KB
ID:	1319179

Comment

• mcknzAlex
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by rockman96
            There are fenders available that can be repurposed, like the Drag Specialties Fatboy front fender... The hard part is done, but there is still mucho work involved. I've got a lot of hours I this one, cutting/welding/grinding/forming, but I got the end result I was after... Reinforced strutless bobbed fender. It's solid, I could set two fat women on the back fender (if they would fit) and it would hold them no problem:

Before any work:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]104362[/ATTACH]

After:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]104363[/ATTACH]
            Your hard work has paid off. By the way, would you mind telling me which tires are on your motorcycle? I'm looking at the options on 4WheelOnline for a new set of tires and I hope this one is available.
            Last edited by mcknzAlex; 07-20-2021, 6:40 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;