CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tater66 View Post
    Yet its perfectly fine to bolt Sportster shit to a big twin. FX anyone ? Or the millions and I mean millions of sporty tanks on everything. Go figure.
    I don't make the rules...they exist for a reason. What's to stop the insanity of putting fat bobs and a wide glide on a sportster??? Those people need to be shunned and shamed to correct their wicked ways.
    How else can order be maintained???

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    I don't make the rules...they exist for a reason. What's to stop the insanity of putting fat bobs and a wide glide on a sportster??? Those people need to be shunned and shamed to correct their wicked ways.
    How else can order be maintained???
    Let Sportsters be Sportsters!

Jim

Get Adobe Flash player

I love sportys set up to whip the shit outa big twins. Set up for racing ,cafe style allso for tracks
    Big inch nadty 2 into 1 3 thunderjet loud radical big inch ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    I love sportys set up to whip the shit outa big twins. Set up for racing ,cafe style allso for tracks
    Big inch nadty 2 into 1 3 thunderjet loud radical big inch ones.
    A nine second Sporty is a thing of beauty.

Jim

Get Adobe Flash player

The BBQ biker was always more into performance than aesthetics so in your case getting better suspension and brakes sure while you're at it get rid of those ass pounder or ground pounder or whatever the fuck those dumbass power robbing short pipes are get a proper 2:1 gain a few ponies
    Get some head work maybe a hammer performance 1250 kit for it...then embarrass other bikes while they stare at your tailight.

You may even be able to hang if only for a microsecond with my stage 46 Dreadnought Bagger of doom.

Fuck the mid glide bullshit and all the "stage one" bolt on toys. Knock over a liquor store if you need a little supplemental income that's what the BBQ biker recommends.

Please continue this thread and do not run away to the "safe space" of all sportster all the time come back here for solid meaningful advice From all of the very friendly and knowledgeable members

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks everyone for the information and welcome. I think Iím going to probably give a kit a shot. I appreciate the help

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradude View Post
    Thanks everyone for the information and welcome. I think I’m going to probably give a kit a shot. I appreciate the help
    This is how I feel about you ruining your bike with BIG TWIN PARTS......its not too late you can still avoid disaster!

Get Adobe Flash player

Knock over a liquor store if you need a little supplemental income that's what the BBQ biker recommends.

Solid meaningful advice. Word.

Although liquor stores have less cash on hand than you think. I recommend selling crack or running hookers. You meet the nicest people on a crack binge.

Get Adobe Flash player

The BBQ biker was always more into performance than aesthetics so in your case getting better suspension and brakes sure while you're at it get rid of those ass pounder or ground pounder or whatever the fuck those dumbass power robbing short pipes are get a proper 2:1 gain a few ponies
    Get some head work maybe a hammer performance 1250 kit for it...then embarrass other bikes while they stare at your tailight.

You may even be able to hang if only for a microsecond with my stage 46 Dreadnought Bagger of doom.

Fuck the mid glide bullshit and all the "stage one" bolt on toys. Knock over a liquor store if you need a little supplemental income that's what the BBQ biker recommends.

Please continue this thread and do not run away to the "safe space" of all sportster all the time come back here for solid meaningful advice From all of the very friendly and knowledgeable members
    Lol, man, you’re a bit of a wild card. I was a little worried about the “ass pounders” at first, but 2” baffles, some torque cones and tweaking of the efi and I really don’t have too many issues. Runs great, all tuned in. Really digging on this Cobra Fi2000r fuel management system. Basically turns your efi into an adjustable carb. Nice for us mountain folk up at elevation. Yeah I still think I’m gonna throw a wide glide conversion kit on it, and throw some big fork tubes on. Why not... I’m not too interested in keeping up. Just want to go forward, have some fun and keep the rubber side down. Lol Maybe if I knock over a liquor store I’ll be a bit more worried about performance.

Solid perspective either way, definitely understand the functionality aspect of things.

Share This