Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 69Glide
    • Jun 2016

Messing With New Camera Again

Short (1 min) clip of 69 ElectraGlide accelerating to 100 mph. I have more throttle left but 100 is fast on this old beater. And I'm an old guy (67) so I'm not as aggressive as I once was. 93" with a six speed will run at 85 all day long two up. This bike will pull the Baker grade on I-15 at 85 on a summer day. That's a challenge to the machine - this is a sweet running shovel. I ride it all over the West year round - San Diego, Portland, Utah, Northern Wyoming.. Never left me stranded or come home in a trailer.. I like this bike..

• DoomBuggy
    • Oct 2016

Nice, the scoot runs like a watch, I like that.

Last year I did some horse trading and ended up with a Hero 7 Black. I've tried vest mount, helmet mount, and one test with a handlebar mount. So far that one is my favorite. The point of view from the vest is too low, the helmet you can tell my head is on a swivel, but the handlebar mount follows the flow of the bike pretty well.

Once Brown Sugar is up and running I hope to do a couple of LSD blasts ( Lake Shore Drive ) while there are still very few people out there. Should make for some interesting footage.

Keep posting to this thread, let us know what you come up with.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
    Working...
    ;