So what would you do??? (Pronounced Bison Motorsports Sucks)

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markwade74
    • Mar 2012

So what would you do??? (Pronounced Bison Motorsports Sucks)

Ive been looking for an alternative to the teardrop on my super e so on 5/3 I ordered a new cover from bison motorsports.

Apparently this cover was out of stock but the website somehow allowed me to add to my cart and pay for it, along with other things. Later on I noticed it wasnt available and emailed them to let them know they could substitute it for another (matte out of stock, gloss available - same cover, same price). Little over a week later now still nothing shipped, not even the other parts I ordered.

After digging in their website, find they are only open thurs Fri sat and they state may take up to 72 hrs to ship. No big deal but shouldnt have to hunt to find this info. They dont answer any of the phone #'s listed and barely answer emails

You cant look at CC with out being bombarded with ads from this company which sadly is why I chose to purchase from them. Thought I was helping out a small american business. Unfortunately I'm not the only one this has happened to. Ive asked two times now either to ship or refund my money to no avail.

So short story is had my $ for 2 weeks and hasnt shipped a thing

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-16-12-23-12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	1346718

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-16-12-28-41.jpg
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1346719

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-16-12-25-10.jpg
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1346720

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-16-12-24-29.jpg
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1346721

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-16-12-25-57.jpg
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	1346722

Last email is from yesterday, no response yet.

I know I could file a claim with paypal but am trying to give this guy a chance to do the right thing.

Hell just explain to me whats going on?

What would you do?
    Last edited by markwade74; 05-16-2020, 12:04 PM.
  • bryan83taco
    • Mar 2013

That sucks. They seem like a decent company but their customer service blows. I was on their website this past week, glad I didn’t order anything.

I would just wait it out, you’ll get your money back eventually. Explain that you want a refund. Keep emailing and calling during their shitty business hours. Give your business to a better company like lowbrow or TC Bros. I’ve been ordering all kinds of stuff from them over the past month for my shovel. Quick to ship and excellent customer service.

Comment

• farmall
      • Apr 2013

I'd file a dispute and not buy from them again. I expect parts for my money or the money be promptly refunded at my demand. I'm the customer, end of story. I don't wait out shit. My money is my money.

As motorcycles are trifling TOYS (worth remembering no matter how much we like them!) there is no need to put up with poor service.[/B] It encourages MORE poor service, and in any toy industry there are vendors who feel they can get away with poor service. In serious businesses (machine shops for example) proper service is expected and customers vanish when bad reputation spreads.

Professionals no matter the industry behave professionally. When they do not, no slack is deserved.

BTW all those cute ghey tiny filters strangle engines and the S&S housing is as it is for functional reasons. Whatever replaces it should never be a functional downgrade unless you hate horsepower. Air filter housings are very simple parts but current custom (for bike parts) is to charge absurd markups which customers are conditioned to pay because they don't know the parts are not high precision (and need not be, they're simple plate and cover arrangements). The prices asked for offshore air cleaner assemblies are what basically all of them should cost but the bike market is different than the car market which is much more competitive because the general level of car guy knowledge and expectations is different.

Comment

• DustyDave
        Super Moderator
        • Oct 2012

File right away you can always drop the dispute.
        Dusty
        Driving that train, high on cocaine
        Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
        Trouble ahead, trouble behind
        And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• markwade74
          • Mar 2012

Thanks for the replies I couldnt agree with y'all more.

Just got back from a good ride, really took my give a fuck right away. Got just shy of 300 in thru one of my fave areas. Weather was great and surprisingly there wasnt many out on the roads.

Name:	20200518_011243.jpg
Size:	298.1 KB
ID:	1318487

I did file shortly after posting this and shockingly enough they answered with "sorry but we cannot get this shipped out until monday."

Super douche like and not what I was looking for but I'm not at all suprised. Whatever happens will happen and cant say I even believe that.

Sadly enough, even if this thing arrives laced in boobie dust playing a sweet hymn of the chopper gods I am most certain it will just get thrown on a shelf never to be thought of again.

Just amazed at what some dudes think is acceptable
          Last edited by markwade74; 05-18-2020, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• farmall
            • Apr 2013

Ebay the thing if it shows and get some of your cash back. I'd rather cancel the order because that way they don't profit.

They seem like a decent company but their customer service blows.
            They can't be a "decent company" if their service blows because that's integral to being a decent company. Every company choosing (it's always a choice) shit service despises its customers and should fucking die, end of story. Shitty service is a DELIBERATE choice. Tolerating or excusing shitty service encourages shitty service.

The best thing that can happen to companies who choose shitty service is being put the fuck out of business because taking people's money and not delivering is nothing more than a ripoff.

Comment

• markwade74
              • Mar 2012

Betcha can't guess what still didnt ship today...

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-10-35.jpg
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1318504

Comment

• Hoghead
                • Jun 2015

Sorry to hear this , hard finding out how much some businesses suck. Mentally , you probably want to send Samuel L and John Travolta over to do the Pulp Fiction hit man thing on them, (Does Mr Wade look like a bitch to you? No! Sounds of gunshots) but filing gets you no jail time.

Comment

• markwade74
                  • Mar 2012

Holy shit they printed a label!

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-21-14-06-51.jpg
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1318603

Wonder if it'll take em another 2 1/2 weeks to actually get it to the post office ��

Comment

• Arky403
                    • Apr 2013

At this point you're just encouraging them to fuck the next guy around.

Comment

• markwade74
                      • Mar 2012

I hope somehow its you

Comment

• farmall
                        • Apr 2013

At this point wanting to give them money for a silly TOY really DOES encourage them to fuck the next guy and you know it.

Unprofessional businesses thrive on weak customers who enable them.

I NEVER tolerate that shit. I never do that shit to my Ebay customers and expect the service I give.

Comment

• markwade74
                          • Mar 2012

Would you care to explain to me how I am a weak customer? Or how I am encouraging them to fuck over the next guy?

I paid for a product, seller did not and still has not shipped. I waited a week, filed a dispute with paypal and they said action will not be taken until June 3rd.

I'm pissed but my real intention was to keep anyone else from getting fucked from this guy.

As it sits right now the seller is sitting at 22 days without shipping, printed a shipping label 5 days ago so they could mark it shipped and has the audacity to put this shit on his website...

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-25-22-04-23.jpg
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1318726

On 3 seperate occasions ive asked them to either ship today or refund today

but im the one doing something wrong???

Fuck you bison, fuck you arky, fuck you farmall
                          Last edited by markwade74; 05-25-2020, 9:17 PM.

Comment

• SaddleTramp98
                            • Apr 2020

Try ordering from Lowbrow or TC Bros next time if you haven't bought from them yet. They always get my stuff to me quick and no hassle. I've never bought from Bison. They're stuff looks good but from all the negative I've read, I'll stick with Lowbrow Customs and TCB.

Comment

• farmall
                              • Apr 2013

On 3 seperate occasions ive asked them to either ship today or refund today
                              A request is not disputing a charge. I file chargebacks (Visa now call them "dispute resolutions") promptly. The company gets one request then failure to obey me (the customer) means I escalate because discipline is the only way to tighten motherfuckers up.

If you've never done a chargeback they're not difficult. You're excused if you didn't know chargebacks exist for some reason, but they're perfectly normal. Otherwise there would be no way to recoup funds from thieves. It's worth knowing how to do that because UNlike pissed off customers (who don't matter), card issuers have actual leverage. Your card issuer website has instructions.

Each card provider will have procedures for "dispute resolution". Contact your customer service by phone and explain your situation. For example Visa directed me which info to submit to them. The sooner you file the sooner it shows up on the merchants record. They may be screwing other customers you don't know about so every piece in the "paper train" helps.

PayPal's page is a decent general explanation: https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/articl...bank-reversals

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;