Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davestune
    • May 2014

China Sucks

Imsick of that shithole idea stealing anything for a buck country, and im sick of amazon and there china bullshit they sell.
    time to delete my fucking acount with them , its coming

But this shit hole china , all they do is use us as I see it and try to fuck us over anyway they can.
    The products are absolutly horrible, with no QC , seriously take a fucking mic to there parts.
    I meen evry thing out of them is just poor quality.

I want american products, Ill fucking pay for it. I just hate that country, I wish we would go to war with them, Fuck them using cock suckers
  • DoomBuggy
    • Oct 2016

For the most part it's not them, it is the greedy bastards who own the "American" companies and have that shit made, and it is the cheap ass consumers who just want to save a buck.

On the intellectual property thing, blame the useless hunks of flesh in Washington, they COULD stop it, but they are invested in too many companies that make money from China.

Comment

• Davestune
      • May 2014

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
      For the most part it's not them, it is the greedy bastards who own the "American" companies and have that shit made, and it is the cheap ass consumers who just want to save a buck.

On the intellectual property thing, blame the useless hunks of flesh in Washington, they COULD stop it, but they are invested in too many companies that make money from China.
      Im just annoyed as fuck, and want quality American products, I still stand on they copy shit from Us.
      Try to hack accounts after buying shit from them of ebay, happened 2 times to me with in days of buying.

Its sad i have a cvo with 18k on it wondering when its going to blow up.....

Comment

• KG
        • Dec 2012

“China? They’ve got everything! All the toys! Everything! I don’t like china toys...” my 7 year old.

Comment

• slabman
          • Feb 2014

I'm just not buying "Made in China" anymore.

Comment

• Davestune
            • May 2014

Originally posted by slabman
            I'm just not buying "Made in China" anymore.
            Im not but when i get something and it says that on it, i go postal

Comment

• Hatchet54
              • Sep 2012

I made the "US only" filter on eBay permanent

Comment

• Hoghead
                • Jun 2015

it's not impossible to survive without spurious overseas product. The panhead engine on the table in front of me contains all american made components, with the possible exception of the Mallory distributor's innards.
                The missus has taken to buying high end vintage clothing instead of 'disposable' fashion.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Hatchet54
                  I made the "US only" filter on eBay permanent
                  I will still buy from Europe and Canada, China not so much.

Comment

• Davestune
                    • May 2014

i will buy from Japan, there bearings are nice mainly the torrington branded transmission sealed bearing

Comment

• selectedgrub
                      • Dec 2009

Yes, It's about that time when America should go to war with someone.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

I think we are still working that one in the Middle East

Comment

• farmall
                          • Apr 2013

I think we are still working that one in the Middle East
                          Not to mention the other failure in Afghanistan no Administration has the balls to leave.

The US isn't very good at non-existential wars and waging wars without serious allies, and wars no longer boost the economy (except for a few rich financiers) because they are fought with stocks and forces on-hand. All the WWII stuff may as well have taken place in the 1700s it's so irrelevant today. Americans love masturbating to the idea of war but not even our politicians study history and it shows. Even most veterans only know their own experiences and would rather be blinded by a burning penis than study background info on the wars they fought, let alone anything else. To the public it's "hurr, durr, we bomb and they'll surrender". Nope in Korea, Viet Nam, and A-stan. Yep in Iraq but the non-government fighters gave no fucks and the best we could do is cut a deal and mostly leave. (We DID do a fine job destroying Iran's enemies in A-stan and Iraq.)

China fought the US to a draw in Korea, now they have nukes, and the best the US could do is cut their sea lanes (crashing the world economy and our own). I enjoyed serving but I'm under no illusion why we fight most of our wars or that they even slightly benefit the public who pay for them. Maybe we'll invade Iran to make our Saudi frenemies happy. Our Middle East and Gulf adventures have done more for Jihad than their Wahabis could ask for.

Comment

• aiW9aishie
                            • Apr 2024

You always have a choice - buy in China, on Amazon, or go and search local stores for the product you want to buy. Amazon exists thanks to good demand. I have researched the market using https://edubirdie.com/essay-writing-services-reviews - this is an essay service with a lot of honest reviews. Nowadays, it is difficult to find a good product among such a variety. I try to always support a local manufacturer, so I only order at such large venues if I can't find it in my city.
                            Last edited by Guest; 09-07-2021, 2:10 AM.

Comment

• cdwillis
                              • Dec 2018

I buy local/US made stuff when I can, but my money has to stretch so far. Like it or not the global economy is completely entangled. China is full of working people just trying to get by like anywhere else. Shit, the only place to get some of the electronics stuff I use in guitar pedals comes from China.

If we produced more stuff here and made more money for our work we could afford to keep that money circulating here, but the rich people that run shit in China are taking advantage of the cheap labor cost over there and fucking us over just like the rich people here are fucking us over.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;