CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default kick starter on 81 wideglide

I been slowing bring my shovel back to life after sitting for 8 yrs. installed lever solinoid and hole bike is powered at ignition switch on dash. starts and runs great with lever. question is it always kicked great from cold start. but when I tried it not even a pop of trying to start. maybe I just got real old in 8 yrs. gona slide in an other thing oil cooler suggestions moving to southern AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by tomt View Post
    I been slowing bring my shovel back to life after sitting for 8 yrs. installed lever solinoid and hole bike is powered at ignition switch on dash. starts and runs great with lever. question is it always kicked great from cold start. but when I tried it not even a pop of trying to start. maybe I just got real old in 8 yrs. gona slide in an other thing oil cooler suggestions moving to southern AZ.
    well did yu change anything like carb? yu have established tht it runs fine. whats yur ignitition. sum are not kik freindly.

rebuilt the super e it was in rough shape and it has a dyna single fire ignition and coil with duel plug heads.

Share This