Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • albertaxs650
    • Aug 2014

I've looked everywhere ......

I have a evo sporty in a paughco frame. I'm having a hard time mounting the battery. I was going to mount it in front of the rear fender but cant seem to get one fitted in that space does anyone have a close up picture of how they mounted theirs?

Thanks in advance
  • tzienlee
    • Apr 2024

get an oil tank with a battery box in the middle is the easiest way to do it i reckon...

Comment

• albertaxs650
      • Aug 2014

I tried that but the upright is on a slant and wont work paughco has a stupid oil back on one side battery on the other but it looks like trash. I know people have mounted them behind the upright I just cant see to figure how they did it

Comment

• tzienlee
        • Apr 2024

post a pictur of what you have & it will be easier to suggest options... it cant be hard, it's only a Sportster

Comment

• 47str8leg
          • Sep 2014

Paughco 120 frame.
          I'm pretty secure paughco sells the oil tank/ battery set up for this.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7593.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1317508
          Attached Files
          Last edited by 47str8leg; 04-18-2020, 4:56 AM.

Comment

• albertaxs650
            • Aug 2014

Yes I've seen this set up bc I had it kn my bike I tore it off bc I hated the look one side is a battery one is a oil bag and looks super cramped thus why I want to put it on the tab on the rear of the frame

Comment

• 47str8leg
              • Sep 2014

Sorry. Missed your 2nd post mentioning that. I'm guessing they used a lithium battery instead of a standard sized one .
              If you've seen it before take a look again to see if they didn't order their frames with a little more stretch behind the seat post to compensate for relocating the battery.
              Last edited by 47str8leg; 04-18-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;