CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Fonzie's Knucklehead

So to relieve a bit of boredom whilst staying in the house during this virus lockdown, I started watching some old TV shows from way back. As a kid growing up in Scotland, Happy Days was one of my favourite programs as 50s Americana seemed like a completely different and cool world. Fonzie being the main man of the show, I totally forgot that in the very early episodes he had a knuckle before the triumph. Apparently no leather jacket either as it was considered risky to portray him as too much of a deviant lol! Cracks me up that Winkler couldn't even ride a bike and was scared of them in real life but his character in the show will always be a favourite of mine.

anyways I found this article about the bike in case anyone is interested -
    http://www.ridingvintage.com/2013/07...o-fonzies.html

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah. Got the puzzle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7106.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	101439

ha! tremendous

Get Adobe Flash player

They took the Knuck away from him cause it was getting super expensive to keep replacing parts every time he dropped it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    They took the Knuck away from him cause it was getting super expensive to keep replacing parts every time he dropped it ...
    I read (I think in that article or somewhere else) that the guy who looked after the bike and used to start it up on set, left and no one else on set could start it so they traded it for the triumph which was easier for him to push about.

Funnily enough, Fonzie was supposed to be a master wrench but in another of the early shows when his bike gets trashed, he is presented with a pile of all the parts which are mostly all together and in good condition but he says he cant put it back together haha

Get Adobe Flash player

Share This