Clear All
  • Hoghead
    • Jun 2015

Amazing-alt harley engine use

Check this out
  • rockman96
    • May 2018

Originally posted by Hoghead
    Some awesome machines in there... I love stuff like that! I have an early 90's Sportster engine that I will build a go kart around at some point.

Comment

• Hoghead
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by rockman96
      Some awesome machines in there... I love stuff like that! I have an early 90's Sportster engine that I will build a go kart around at some point.
      Weird, cos I normally hate to see a Harley motor outside of a 'cycle, but I love these. The quad is neat, but the multiple engined rod with the jeep grille just blows me away!

Comment

• rockman96
        • May 2018

I'd love to hear the quad rod first hand... Thunderous, I'm sure!

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

Lotta good ideas there. The cool thing about the excess HD drivetrain supply is nothing of motorcycling value is lost, and those guys will be able to get parts for decades if they wear anything out.

Comment

• rockman96
            • May 2018

Originally posted by farmall
            Lotta good ideas there. The cool thing about the excess HD drivetrain supply is nothing of motorcycling value is lost, and those guys will be able to get parts for decades if they wear anything out.
            This. I'd be heartbroken if they were using shovels, pans, or knucks... Evos and twinkies can be squandered, so to speak.

Comment

• Hoghead
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by rockman96
              This. I'd be heartbroken if they were using shovels, pans, or knucks... Evos and twinkies can be squandered, so to speak.
              Damn right, got to make an exception for those amazing watercooled knuckleheads they made for midget racers tho'.

Comment

• farmall
                • Apr 2013

Shovels are cheap as chips too, generator engines excepted, and Ironheads (not that there's the slightest reason to use those engines) are near giveaways since the Evo Sportster slaughtered that market.. Nobody out there is short a motorcycle because of this sort of thing and as vintage motorcycling declines in popularity there will be even more available for everyone. That goes across all brands is is why (for example) even Norton Commandos don't go for much in the US.

Great for buyers, not great for sellers but tough nookie. Chopping got popular because of the flood of old copsickles. Another flood from whatever cause is all good!

Comment

• Davestune
                  • May 2014

fucking links to youtube, back after 2 hours of watching all kinds of stuff LOL

Comment

• 69Glide
                    • Jun 2016

Bjorn and Herje - one of my favorites...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;