CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Covid 19

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Fuck, the Pub's closed from tomorrow. Just been down for a last few pints, and to tip my favourite staff. Bless them they are upset, but the Landlord's keeping them occupied with a deep clean and redecoration. Good man!

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    Fuck, the Pub's closed from tomorrow. Just been down for a last few pints, and to tip my favourite staff. Bless them they are upset, but the Landlord's keeping them occupied with a deep clean and redecoration. Good man!
    Smart man too. Don't leave time to ruminate. That's proven military procedure for good reason.

Get Adobe Flash player

I went out today to run errands and stopped at Cumberland farms to get a coffee.

What a fucking shit show, i had to waitfor them to make my coffee . Was in there seems like a eternity. I rather touch my own cup

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    I rather touch my own cup
    So why did you bother stopping?>>>>>>>>

LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

Didnt know till i walked in, im all set with that bullshit though

datadavid

Quote Originally Posted by Revelator View Post
    Attachment 100956

The long lived plot to emerge all Countries into a single One World Centralized Government
    aka New World Order (Dictatorship) has had one huge obstacle in It's way.

The United States of America And It's armed citizens.

The U.S.A. has been under a covert attack (War of Attrition) The time is here for
    the final death blow, everything is in place for Martial Law (Remember the Jade Helm Exercises?)
    Followed by Your Big Brother "Savior" to administer the soon to be mandatory shot to "save " You
    from certain death (From the Real or fake virus).

All that is needed now is the right Crisis, And a bio weapon germ is the perfect excuse to kick it all
    off, & the masses of dumbed down, apathetic, & Scared Sheeple will be begging for It.
    (Especially after the food supply chain is broken & Society goes into melt down).

Please prove Me wrong.
    Murica IS the new world order you dumb shit😂

Get Adobe Flash player

im the werld order , give me your TP

A MESSAGE TO ALL YOU CONSPIRACY THEORY NAYSAYERS:

How many times a week do I get labeled a conspiracy theorist nutcase? How many times a week is it suggested my tinfoil hat is too tight or not thick enough? Let me explain something to you...when world leaders publish these theories as goals and mention them by name in speeches, it ceases to be a theory and all you're left with is a conspiracy. On page 1 of this thread a gentlemen already posted this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rockefeller major crisis.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	101131

You laughed. Fine. Here's a montage of world leaders talking about the New World Order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lis0f1AI0Y

Here's a link to the UN's Agenda 21 page, written in black and white for anyone to read:

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ments/agenda21

Oh, sounds nice doesn't it? Sustainable development. You science-only nuts must have a hard-on by now. Let's look at it a little closer, shall we?

http://csglobe.com/agenda-21-depopul...95-world-2030/

Yes, Agenda 21 suggests closing off ALL rural areas to civilians. All you country boy preppers out there, you've been wasting your time. Your Bug-Out-Bag will be useless to you, although it will be a nice bit of loot for the UN soldier who picks it up once you're in custody. The area where the California "wild" fires took place lines up perfectly with the Agenda 21 no-go zones. Look at those fires more closely and it looks a little less wild and a little more sinister.

Then you have the Jade Helm / Wal-mart war games experiment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrmqWZyoido

Not to mention all the false flag shootings (Sandy Hook, Vegas, South Texas, Florida) and the obvious inside job that was 9-11, and a concerted effort to push the NWO becomes clear.

Here's the deal skeptics...while you have been scoffing and laughing over the years, I've been digging, reading, watching and looking. A pic, a couple web links, and a couple YouTube videos aren't going to change your mind, I know that, and you'll begin roasting me in short order after I post this - fair enough. All I can tell you is that I KNOW MORE THAN YOU. I HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHAT'S YET TO HAPPEN. You'll be skeptical and cynical the whole way, and this will play out as I know it will. The handful of links and examples I've posted are a drop in the bucket of what's going on, but America to you has been a little bubble...you're a toddler playing in a privacy-fenced backyard, everything is clean and safe and beautiful "in your little world"...but outside that fence is the REAL America and the crap we're involved in. You think the government is secular??? You'd better start paying attention to our monuments, statues, and buildings because we look nothing short of Rome and the 4th Reich, and the number of Zionists now in power in our government is unavoidably terrifying.

Ask yourself this...with a population nearing 8 Billion people, how do we achieve the goal of only 500,000,000 as published on the Georgia Guidestones?

https://thesecrettruthabout.com/the-...tones-mystery/

Oh, but those are just a conspiracy theory too, right? Made of stone. Standing for all to see and read. Mentioned on Trip Advisor as a neat destination. Unless you think a public threat carved in stone against 7.5 Billion people is just a theory, you have to admit, all you're left with is a conspiracy on how to achieve said goal, and the people conspiring to achieve it. Maybe go back and re-watch those videos...
    Last edited by BrokeAss; 03-22-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Say goodbye to toilet paper masks and Say hello to Covid-19 style !
    Stay safe while riding.
    Leave it on when you get off as well .

Name:	IMG_6868.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	101134.

Maximum protection for the covid-19+ patient.
    Why should the rest of us be inconvenienced ?

Name:	IMG_6869.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	101135

maximum coolness, max protection.
    It's a win , win !
    Last edited by 47str8leg; 03-22-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Logged into my company's network this morning and first thing I get a message that our entire India operation was just locked down. My poor Number One is not having the easiest transition, looks like I am bailing at just the right time!

The killer is the laptops we ordered as an emergency provision did not make it on time and now are sitting in a warehouse waiting to be delivered to somewhere...
    Last edited by DoomBuggy; 03-23-2020 at 7:06 AM.

btalley63

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    Logged into my company's network this morning and first thing I get a message that our entire India operation was just locked down. My poor Number One is not having the easiest transition, looks like I am bailing at just the right time!

The killer is the laptops we ordered as an emergency provision did not make it on time and now are sitting in a warehouse waiting to be delivered to somewhere...
    I spent the last 10 years doing disaster recovery exercises for corporations. This crap shouldn’t have snuck up on any business, if so, they are way behind the curve.

Get Adobe Flash player

Can the remote workers use their own devices or are company notebooks required for security and/or proprietary software?

Either way sounds like IT job security. Remote work should have been perfected long ago and pandemic is a good way to force people like luddite bosses to permit what they don't like.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    I spent the last 10 years doing disaster recovery exercises for corporations. This crap shouldn’t have snuck up on any business, if so, they are way behind the curve.
    No question our vendor was caught flat footed and we realized and reacted too late on our end. Once again separating responsibilities for BCM has bit us in the ass. SO FREAKING HAPPY to be getting out of this.

My domestic team is good to go, we do drills quarterly to ensure the system will support us, so that piece went smoothly. The vendor in India on the other hand, not so much.

@Farmall, our network is so locked down that the laptops have to be one of ours. Way to much confidential shit on a day to day basis to allow "home" computers on the network.

Get Adobe Flash player

Live Linux media may not be suitable for your needs but (color me surprised though it's easy to remaster an .iso) DoD came up with simple custom live Linux media so home users could access DoD networks using any machine and not interact with their own Windows plague ship hard disks. That and a card reader let folks work from home without the horror of maintaining even more notebooks. It's been deployed since 2001. They do custom versions as required which is very low effort.

https://spi.dod.mil/download.htm

If there's enough money on the line someone at your company might become a hero for mastering a custom iso with appropriate remote desktop client(s). Since end users are helpless a write-protected flash drive might be the ticket to get them up and running along with a cheat sheet for selecting boot media.

My personal toolkit includes (because I was bored and had the parts) a little 128GB M.2 SSD potted to an adapter card with epoxy (stronger than delicate cases and waterproof) with a Xubuntu host, Virtualbox, a Windows 10 VM and various .isos so I can use it to write installation media. The W10 VM is pleasantly fast. I only support a few businessbros PCs (I'm retired) but I'm lazy and it seems where ever I go a friend has a fucked up Windows machine.

Red Hat got Uncle Sugar's blessing many years ago: https://access.redhat.com/articles/2918071 Fedora have live download images. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD

If a full Windows install is a requirement those can be booted from external media by various means. I like VMs but this works too. I tried it for giggles years ago.
    https://www.pcworld.com/article/3185...nal-drive.html
    Last edited by farmall; 03-23-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

My oldest is a Linux guru, rat fink passed my salary this year, and ya he has some nice tools.

My company is so big and distributed it is like trying to change the course of a battleship. But at this afternoons BCM meeting I will mention your ideas, thanks!

Get Adobe Flash player

My oldest is a Linux guru, rat fink passed my salary this year, and ya he has some nice tools.
    Shit's free so get you some VM love. You can even download prebuilt VMs from osboxes.org. https://www.osboxes.org/#

If your company likes vmware you could use that on your personal machine. Virtualbox is an easy way to begin with VMs. At your skill level it will be a breeze to work with.

Your security folks are very familiar with Kali https://www.kali.org/ and other live distros so they'd have no problem helping make it happen with greater security than Windows.

The bad guys are enjoying the target-rich environment of mass US telework but ditching Windows client machines for hardened Linux installs (the same work done to make a viable live image produces a viable install image!) can greatly improve security. Distant workers can immediately download live images if their issued notebook shits the bed and for installed OS it's easy for your folks to manage updates.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

I spent the last week setting up IP phones for my finance customers that are now working from home. Now that people have understood how serious this pandemic is all of my work is now postponed and we have a state wide closing of all nonessential businesses & a stay at home suggestion but not mandatory yet.

Itís March 24 now and looking at at least another two weeks of this......Nobody I know has caught it yet hope it stays that way. Just stay home if you possibly can itís the best way to let this thing burn itself out.

Be safe be smart donít be like that fool Davestune I can just see him now staggering into the convenience store full of possibly contagious people and then bitching that he canít go get a cup and pour his own coffee Iím shocked that they even have an employee in there doing it for you all it is is just passing on more germs what the fuck be smart make your own coffee at home.

A little humor to get us through

Got some fresh stickers

Get Adobe Flash player

My wife just got laid off because of this. I told her well if times get tough we'll just have to sell of her and the kids stuff to make ends meet..I mean someone is gonna have to make some sacrifices!!

Share This