Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skyeman101
    • Sep 2017

1964 Triumph T120 Custom

Hey everyone this is my first post on here. Been building this bike for just about three years and wanted to share it with y'all. The bike was given to me by a family friend. I wanted to make a chopper but promised the family friend I wouldn't alter the frame and if he wanted to he could bring it back to stock one day. So this is my 1964 Triumph Boneville "custom" with a routs 750cc kit on it.I owe a lot of people thanks for this bike but mostly my good friend Wes White for letting me abuse his shop for the last three years. Any way here it is. Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Files
  • TriNortchopz
    • Dec 2017

Looks good. Those twisted struts lower that back end down.

How does it run with that 750 Routt kit...did you do a complete engine rebuild?
    If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• Skyeman101
      • Sep 2017

Yeah it got a full blown complete rebuild. Re-ground crank, new sleeves in barrel and so on. The 750 kit so far pulls pretty good. Haven’t really flogged it yet since I’m still breaking it in. I also have never road a 650 triumph so can really compare.

Comment

• TriNortchopz
        • Dec 2017

I also have never road a 650 triumph so can really compare.
        For reference:

1965 649cc Triumph T120 Bonneville
        Road Test
        Motor Cycle Magazine
        May, 1965

If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;