X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tzienlee
    • Apr 2024

Forward control id

Morning all,
    I suffer badly from Osteoarthritis in my hips, & find it feckin painful to lift my right foot off of the pegs to change gear, with the usual forwards available that all seem to have the foot peg mounted 4 or so inches below the shifter lever,
    needing you to be a gymnast to shift,
    I found this set of Forwards with the foot peg & shifter lever on the same fulcrum,
    They need a polish but in great overall condition & will work great & without pain,

Does anyone know the make, I have talked to Nikki Batistini as I thought they may have been his, but he says not,
    he did think they could be from either Deep South Choppers or Switch Blade Billet,
    both firms I believe have now gone & I cannot find information anywhere about them.

the rear Master Cylinder has the feed at the back & it goes out through the mount plate where you attach the banjo.
    I want a rebuild kit before I fit them or even a new master cylinder but cant find any that have the exit at the rear..
    any ideas who makes them before re-work them to accept another master, I would be nice to keep as is, as I think they
    are a pretty neat setup …….
    Attached Files
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

Pull the guts out of the master then post clear pics of all the parts on a white background. Nobody wants to bother making custom guts so it likely fits some other HD master.

Measure the master cylinder bore and post that info too.

Comment

• tzienlee
      • Apr 2024

Ya right Farmall,...
      I'll get it apart in the week, I was thinking the same,
      it's probably a case of working out what ones they used & most are still available somewhere....

Comment

• tzienlee
        • Apr 2024

right, after Hours looking on the interwebnet I have found out that they are off of an Indian Thunderheart or a Bigdog chopper,... now I know I should be able to get a rebuild kit easy,.... thanks for the help and the lookers,... cheers

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;