CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 19 of 32 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last

Thread: 41 el

  1. #361
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,036

    Default

    But just remember you have a damn good looking bike............

  2. #362
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190305_183106.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	101279 ready to go

  3. #363
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,250

    Default

    This one is too ....


  4. #364
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    This one is too ....

    dont make me go get mine LOL

  5. #365
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,250

    Default

    Wait till you see the B carb I'm putting on the 52 ...



    I'm thinking those ThunderJet's will kick in at around 125 mph ....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78596813_437243700552489_7810946885941723136_n.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	101287
    Last edited by Dragstews; 03-26-2020 at 8:30 PM.

  6. #366
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Wait to you see the B carb I'm putting on the 52 ...



    I'm thinking those ThunderJet's will kick in at around 125 mph ....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78596813_437243700552489_7810946885941723136_n.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	101287
    Ooooooooo. Your nuts

  7. #367
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,250

    Default LO

    Lets just say I have a vivid imagination ....

  8. #368
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Well.. when I took it for a couple of quick blasts, it died and lost power. Once it got going again same scenario.

    I'll get a vid later hopefully for you once I'm out of work. I have a friend who's letting me borrow an M74b. That's my first port of call.

    Tattoo; thanks for the kind words. I've put a 25T on this one and it's so much nicer.

  9. #369
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysmort View Post
    Tattoo; thanks for the kind words.

    LOL I just wanted to make you feel at home like over on JJ..................... LOL

    Now your swapping parts??????? Now that's a modern day mechanic for you............. Don't figure out the problem just start swapping out parts............. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

    You might get luck and hit it............

    Do you feel lucky?????? Well do ya???????????

  10. #370
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,250

    Default

    I would feel "Lucky" if he bought that pumper S&S Super B from me ....

    It has an original "Superbowl" ...

  11. #371

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    188

    Default

    this whole thread makes me happy i have an evo now lol!

  12. #372
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    I would feel "Lucky" if he bought that pumper S&S Super B from me ....

    It has an original "Superbowl" ...
    Sir, I'm 5 feet 8 on a good day, my legs or my riding position would never ever be of any use with a Super B! I'd not stand a chance, albeit it's a fine, fine, carb.

    I had a Super e shorty on my panhead and it ran like ass. Swapped it for an M74, still on the bike now 7 years on running like a champ.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    LOL I just wanted to make you feel at home like over on JJ..................... LOL

    Now your swapping parts??????? Now that's a modern day mechanic for you............. Don't figure out the problem just start swapping out parts............. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

    You might get luck and hit it............

    Do you feel lucky?????? Well do ya???????????

    Haha, it worked!! Well upon removing the carb, for other reasons, the rear face that mates to the manifold there's clear signs of leaking of carbon from where it's been spitting. It's not flat.. so going to sort that first and foremost.

    Not changing any parts at the moment sir, the carb in question is missing half of it's guts. If I eliminate the carb issue it's one less thing to look at!

  13. #373
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcubes View Post
    this whole thread makes me happy i have an evo now lol!
    Naaaa the problem with this thread is a failure to communicate properly............ It's not the bikes fault at all............. It's the operators fault.........

    I know that post wasn't directed to me but that needed to be addressed....................... Sorry for responding

  14. #374
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysmort View Post
    Not changing any parts at the moment sir, the carb in question is missing half of it's guts. If I eliminate the carb issue it's one less thing to look at!

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Read what you said there slowly..... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Your not changing parts but your changing parts............. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

    No wonder your having so many problems.............
    Last edited by Tattooo; 03-27-2020 at 10:04 AM.

  15. #375
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Read what you said there slowly..... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Your not changing parts but your changing parts............. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

    No wonder your having so many problems.............

    No, I'm not changing any parts as of yet! except a set of plugs.. The carb will be weeks away.

    Just started cleaning up the flange on the carb. took 7 thou off to get it flat.. carbon all over the face so it's been leaking there that's for sure. To say it wasn't flat would be an understatement.

  16. #376
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysmort View Post
    No, I'm not changing any parts as of yet! except a set of plugs.. The carb will be weeks away.

    Just started cleaning up the flange on the carb. took 7 thou off to get it flat.. carbon all over the face so it's been leaking there that's for sure. To say it wasn't flat would be an understatement.
    Why don't you post some pics??????????

    And the plugs too........................

  17. #377
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Why don't you post some pics??????????

    And the plugs too........................
    Sir,

    I've not ran it with the plugs yet. It's taken 21 thou milling of the flange to manifold to clean it up flat. That's how much it was off bottom left hole to top right.. That's not going to help with sealing at all!

  18. #378
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysmort View Post
    Sir, I've not ran it with the plugs yet.

    A PIC of YOUR OLD PLUGS.............. DAMN

    You know why I want to see pics?????????????????? It's because I don't believe a damn thing you say.............. I doubt that the carb base was cocked until I see a pic...............

  19. #379
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,250

    Default


  20. #380
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Jesse I'm tired of playing fucking games...............

    Sorry my friend........

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in