Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davestune
    • May 2014

every post

I have never had a build thread or a post with out Jerrys Kids destroying it

Im scared to post a build thread and may have to resort to JJ to get away from the babboons here.
    its a shame a few bad apples have to ruin it for evryone
  • 47str8leg
    • Sep 2014

Dave please. What you afraid of here ? Post your thread in the "American bike builds" section.
    Your obviously talented in your bike building capabilities. Don't know it all yet but hey, how many of us really do ? I certainly don't .
    I try to give real tech advice when I believe any experience I might have had may help someone. Yourself included. I took the time to write quite a long post that was not even acknowledged either way by you when no one else came up to the plate with a detailed explanation and that was before my 1&1/4" thread comment. I've polked fun at you exactly once over quite a serious issue that still hasn't been answered by either one of you as to how that came to be. My suspicion ?
    Later bearings and cups or a combination of the two created the shortage in the neck height. Either one of you is lying or the bike was built prior to your ownership and traded hands without this issue being known.
    I've already publicly apologized and tried to smooth things over but apparently I didn't grovel enough.
    Stop whining already and start building.

Tim

Comment

• Davestune
      • May 2014

this post is a spoof thread
      here is the deal with the front end
      I had put the front end on socked it down then put the paughco top tree on, it does not allow a stock nut to fit to well as it is thick. I had ordered a correct tree but while waiting the tree was held onto the front end by 2 3/4 bolts on each side of the tree. really didnt even need the middle nut at that point. I made the bars for the other tree and put them on the pan but took em off as I didnt like it and was going to put another set on the tree then put on. so thats where that was.
      thats why I never bothered

Comment

• 47str8leg
        • Sep 2014

Spoof thread ?
        If that's the case than ignore everything I just said and blame it on the " climate chaos" inside my head.

Comment

• Davestune
          • May 2014

man I typed 3 times and nothin, Ya im in yer head with a little hammer

Comment

• 47str8leg
            • Sep 2014

Tap all around like a blind man in the dark. Not gonna find anything.
            Elvis left the building a long time ago.

Comment

• Hoghead
              • Jun 2015

Resort to the JJ?? That's desperation. We is all just jealous of anyone with so many knucks who isn't some hipster, or wealthy collector like BBQ

Comment

• Davestune
                • May 2014

Originally posted by Hoghead
                Resort to the JJ?? That's desperation. We is all just jealous of anyone with so many knucks who isn't some hipster, or wealthy collector like BBQ
                he has nice bikes newer than mine
                all i have is old junk form the 40's cause im a broke dick

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;