CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Throttles? Prism Supply vs. Biltwell, etc.

Which throttles do you guys use? Any real difference between them besides looks? They're all getting covered with grips anyway, so all I care about is reliability/ease of use.

Thoughts please...

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Cheap Emgo since forever.

They work and if there were reason to pay more (or machine my own) I'd do that.

Get Adobe Flash player

Could get trick with it ....

TC Bros. 1" throttles are the perfect solution for eliminating the bulky throttle/switch housings on custom Harley Davidson motorcycles. The minimalist design features an investment cast aluminum housing with classic good looks. The billet aluminum grip tube is CNC machined with a knurled finish to accept a huge variety of aftermarket rubber grips. If you already have one-piece grips (grip with built in throttle tube) that you love, it is no problem. The unique housing design also accommodates nearly every stock or aftermarket Harley one piece style grip by simply installing in place of the included TC Bros. throttle tube. Each throttle includes a variety of HD style chrome plated ferrules (both threaded and snap lock style) to allow universal fitment of many years, makes, and models. These throttles are available in single or dual cable configurations in either a black anodized or hand polished finish. You are currently viewing the 1" Single Cable throttle in polished finish.

Get Adobe Flash player

There’s a whole thread dedicated to this. As previously mentioned the cheap Chinese ones work just fine. So do the Biltwell ones. I haven’t used the TC Bros unit personally. If I was gonna spend money I’d be looking into the speed dealer setup. US made.

Get Adobe Flash player

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showth...ottle+shootout

Not trying to be a dick but there is a search function on this site for a reason...

Get Adobe Flash player

Love my Biker's Choice internal throttle.

Share This