Hey guys,
I was riding the other day and noticed a leak in either my intake or carburetor. I felt the intake manifold was really loose so I pulled it off and saw the exhaust clamp rubber was torn and the intake manifold gasket (which looks more like a spacer to me) was pretty scratched up. I tried just refitting the 'spacers' I had but one fit and stayed perfectly and one did not fit because it was warped slightly so I went to the harley dealership thinking I could grab a couple new clamps and manifold spacers but the guy at harley said it wasn't a spacer just an old hardened o-ring and just gave me some intake manifold o-rings for a 1973 FLH. I tried installing it with the o-ring i got from harley but it seems impossible to align the intake manifold with the exhaust clamp rubber around it? I have an SU carburetor and a 1973 shovelhead. Anybody know where I can get these spacers or the correct gasket for the intake manifold and any suggestions on best way to install it? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5357.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	99941