CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default The factory metalworks.....issue

Anyone else deal with the factory metalworks lately? I ordered some solo seat bungs from them almost 20 days ago and they still havenít shipped yet... I tried emailing them, calling them, messaging them on Instagram nothing. Are they even still in business or wtf is going on.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have, what a pain in the ass that was. Order a side stand weld on tab and it was like pulling teeth. Called, emailed and instagramed and finally got it after a month or so. I will never purchase something from them again.

Get Adobe Flash player

I saw some very negative stuff on here a while ago about them, but can't remember the details. Would not deal with them. Hope it works out for you, beerslave.

Get Adobe Flash player

I get any bungs I don't feel like making off random suppliers on Ebay. Ebay sellers tend to care about their ratings so I prefer to use them.

There isn't a lot to (most) bungs and they're an easy way to turn a cheap stick of round bar into money. I like having spares so if yours takes a while you might be ahead of the game to order another set from elsewhere since most are dirt cheap.

I don't make any effort to use online stores unless I've no other choice because I'm all about pre-emptive self-defense. Now you know why!

Share This