CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: 53fl rebuild

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

^^^^ That's what a rape van actually looks like.

Get Adobe Flash player

What makes "Snap-On" so great is they come to you and allows you to make payments ...

(First time in about 12 years that I'm down to less than a Hundred $$ that I owe them .... Yippie ... !!)

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah, and the quality is good. The zero % truck financing can't be beat. It really is one of the last two, free things, in the world.

I have a tendency to buy their hand tools and things I know I will really give a workout. I use their scanners and PCM programmers.

Honestly though, for air and electric tools, their prices are so high and since they lack the lifetime warranty, I usually buy elsewhere.

Milwaukee makes great battery electric tools. IR and even some of the imported stuff is good for air tools.

I did buy their new tool less transmission jack. They gave me more for my trade in than I paid for it new and the 0% financing! I think I owe them about a grand or so at the moment.

Since the balances go up so fast with them, (A jack is 2400 bucks. A programmer is 18.. Even a ratchet is 120.) a good trick is a credit card with rewards points. Save the money, pay Snap On and everyone else on the card, then pay the card off. = Free vacations.

I took two weeks off and drove about 4K miles across the country and back, and every hotel was paid for along the way. That is the other free thing left in the world.

I found an old bearing puller collet, im going to make a homemade Jims tool from it....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200121_174025.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	283.2 KB 
ID:	99617

Share This