Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 47str8leg
    • Sep 2014

NYS illegal immigrant license's

I guess they are paying for them by charging commercial insurance rates. My one Ford 250 econoline van insurance just went up by $1087.00 a year by NYS mandate .
    No accidents, no tickets , no reason given outside of it has just become a new blanket charge by NYS.
    Thanks King Cuomo you liberal , Democratic , total piece of shit.
    Gotta love the extortion.
    This should encourage business to leave or stay away. What a total asshole.
    Too bad a giant sinkhole couldn't take Albany off the map.
    Last edited by 47str8leg; 01-07-2020, 8:48 AM.
  • confab
    • May 2019

But.. Think of all they're adding to the local economy?

And, can you really even put a price tag on the value of cultural diversity anyway?

*ducks*

Comment

• Hoghead
      • Jun 2015

$1G per year ? Fuck that shit.

Comment

• MOTher
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by 47str8leg
        I guess they are paying for them by charging commercial insurance rates. My one Ford 250 econoline van insurance just went up by $1087.00 a year by NYS mandate .
        No accidents, no tickets , no reason given outside of it has just become a new blanket charge by NYS.
        Thanks King Cuomo you liberal , Democratic , total piece of shit.
        Gotta love the extortion.
        This should encourage business to leave or stay away. What a total asshole.
        Too bad a giant sinkhole couldn't take Albany off the map.
        Did you hear or read somewhere that your ins. rates are going up because of driver's licence for the undocumented, or is that just your take on it?

I personally think it's a good idea to give licences to illegals, especially in states that closely monitor whether drivers have insurance. Would you rather share the road with licensed, insured illegals or ones who are driving without either a license or insurance? Not sharing the road with them at all would be your first choice, I know, but it's not how the real world seems to be working.

As for your insurance rates taking a hike, I hear the trucking industry is doing poorly. Fewer trucks on the road, fewer insurance policies. The state and the insurance companies have to make up that revenue somehow.

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

Illegals are here because jobs are here and the US has full domestic employment everywhere anyone sane would locate a business. Insured illegals are a functional improvement on uninsured illegals. BTW insurance is so competitive if your rates go up, check with other carriers. The insurance industry is insanely profitable, not burdened.

My bro who may or may not (cough) have done insurance jobs easily got re-insured by other companies who knew his crash record. Insurors give zerofucks because their profits are vastly more then payout costs.

If the US wanted a rational labor policy it would more easily issue guest worker visas. The farm industry relies on illegals because the US is so rich no one needs those jobs and most losers don't live in farm country nor would relocating them be a sane investment (especially as farming mechanizes). The solution to high unemployment in flyover country is for people to do what immigrants do and start walking the fuck out. Ditto geographically doomed areas like Appalachia where the logistics, mountain roads, hideous winter weather, no educated workforce and no culture for management to enjoy in their off time chase away potential investors.

Net immigration rates are rather low but if you want to end bottom feeder immigration, support automation. Low end jobs suck and should not exist. Meatbags are unreliable and machines are preferable in every way. Get rid of the jobs and no one will come. Not wrecking nearby countries with War On Some Drugs destabilization would also help.

REALLY want to cut down on illegals? Require every citizen to carry biometric ID. Ya can't function without one in the real world, hobos excepted, and I'm delighted to prove I'm an American.

Comment

• tomsoftail
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by MOTher
            Did you hear or read somewhere that your ins. rates are going up because of driver's licence for the undocumented, or is that just your take on it?

I personally think it's a good idea to give licences to illegals, especially in states that closely monitor whether drivers have insurance. Would you rather share the road with licensed, insured illegals or ones who are driving without either a license or insurance? Not sharing the road with them at all would be your first choice, I know, but it's not how the real world seems to be working.

As for your insurance rates taking a hike, I hear the trucking industry is doing poorly. Fewer trucks on the road, fewer insurance policies. The state and the insurance companies have to make up that revenue somehow.
            With a growing, albeit very small, EV fleet everyday, there seems to be a new idea to fleece them in Massachusetts. They use to pay smaller registration fee and of course no gasoline taxes at the pump. In MA it is about 41% of the cost per gallon. This is upsetting the pols since they're riding around almost untaxed. All vehicles do pay a local excise tax yearly.

The idea is to have a tax per mile driven. This would be recorded at the yearly state vehicle inspection as they do record mileage anyways.

Comment

• tomsoftail
              • Jul 2014

I meant to add that on Tesla cars that their insurance rates are higher. My friend pays about 60% more for his X than his Honda crv.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                • Sep 2014

[QUOTE=MOTher;836547]Did you hear or read somewhere that your ins. rates are going up because of driver's licence for the undocumented, or is that just your take on it?

Still think it's a good idea.
                Illegals automatically registered to vote in NYS when they get their license.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5718.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1315066

Comment

• confab
                  • May 2019

All I see is a bunch of corrupt, craven politicians trying to elect themselves a new constituency.

Comment

• MOTher
                    • Sep 2012

Still think it's a good idea.
                    Illegals automatically registered to vote in NYS when they get their license.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]99434[/ATTACH]
                    The NYS bill was passed with a typo in the instructions, which they say will be fixed. There's an "opt out" box on the paperwork, and it was supposed to say in the instructions that non citizens (legal or not) were required to check the box, but the typo told them not to check it. Once it's fixed people will have to knowingly break the law to register and/or vote if they're ineligible. Could get even the legals deported.

BTW only citizens are eligible to vote in federal elections. But because election laws are set by the states for the most part, there are a couple places where non-citizens can vote in local elections. This would be a few jurisdictions in the state of Maryland, and in the city of San Francisco, non citizens can vote for members of the school board where their children attend school.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                      • Sep 2014

Please take the following phrase lightheartedly as I believe you are one of the most level headed members on the board.
                      If you believe that was a typo I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
                      With the all the staff these politicians have and lawyers to check every word and the nuance of every phrase to make sure these laws are exactly as they want them to be voted on I find that highly unlikely. If they are claiming to be so naive that they wouldn't check the DMV forms attributed to this then they have no buisness being in charge of writing law to begin with .
                      To say that they are inept would be an understatement.
                      They knew exactly what they were doing and are trying to get away with. Fuck King Mario Cuomo on down the line.
                      All pushed through by the Demo -rats.

Name:	IMG_5723.jpg
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	1315068

Name:	IMG_5720.jpg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1315070

Name:	IMG_5721.jpg
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1315072
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 47str8leg; 01-11-2020, 6:09 PM.

Comment

• MOTher
                        • Sep 2012

Please take the following phrase lightheartedly as I believe you are one of the most level headed members on the board.
                        If you believe that was a typo I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
                        Thanks for the compliment.

When I read your initial post I thought to myself that it didn't sound right, so I did a little research before responding. The first article I found was this one:

A typo in the state’s automatic voter registration bill would have forced non-citizens to register despite their ineligibility — but lawmakers vowed it would be fixed. The bill directs design…

I do believe that there are some Democrats that wouldn't mind if some non-citizens, documented or otherwise, got the impression they could register and vote, because those votes would likely go their way. I also believe that both Democrats and Republicans use gerrymandering and purging of voter rolls to suppress the vote of the opposition. I believe that currently Republicans are dragging their feet on election security measures because any outside help these measures would help to prevent would go their way.

It would go a long way toward stopping these practices if we could get the big money out of politics. If Congress could just serve for a couple of terms, and measures were put in place to prevent enrichment, both during their term and after as a result of it, we might actually get free and fair elections, and a Congress that represents and works for we the people.

It will never happen, though, because it's against the greed and self interest of the people with the power to make it happen

Comment

• 47str8leg
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by MOTher
                          Thanks for the compliment.

When I read your initial post I thought to myself that it didn't sound right, so I did a little research before responding. The first article I found was this one:

A typo in the state’s automatic voter registration bill would have forced non-citizens to register despite their ineligibility — but lawmakers vowed it would be fixed. The bill directs design…

I do believe that there are some Democrats that wouldn't mind if some non-citizens, documented or otherwise, got the impression they could register and vote, because those votes would likely go their way. I also believe that both Democrats and Republicans use gerrymandering and purging of voter rolls to suppress the vote of the opposition. I believe that currently Republicans are dragging their feet on election security measures because any outside help these measures would help to prevent would go their way.

It would go a long way toward stopping these practices if we could get the big money out of politics. If Congress could just serve for a couple of terms, and measures were put in place to prevent enrichment, both during their term and after as a result of it, we might actually get free and fair elections, and a Congress that represents and works for we the people.

It will never happen, though, because it's against the greed and self interest of the people with the power to make it happen
                          The last line in that artical reveals all.
                          "The bills sponsors declined comment.".
                          By the way. I am trying to find out who actually wrote the bill ( the sponsors) and it is incredibly difficult on the web ( going to try to find out through my state representatives tomorrow ) .
                          But Democrats Gloria Ramos in Queens NY and Luis Sepulveda from the Bronxs were all for it . Sepulveda was pissed that it was bogusly questioned by the governor at the last minute ( political move to pretend he was concerned about the legality ) and Ramos predictably called any of the opposition as "Xenophobes".

Name:	IMG_5746.jpg
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	1315094

Comment

• 47str8leg
                            • Sep 2014

Name:	IMG_5747.jpg
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1315095

Just a taste from the above artical on what it's really all about .
                            after reading this entire incredibly thought out and written report ( with notations) is to understand the extremely serious ramifications of this law . Parts of it from an FBI report referenced from 16 years ago that , I'm sure all our representatives know about. To give our own Democratic representatives from Long Island ,N.Y. a fair shake, they were against this law . They understand how ms-13 gang members ( who are a serious problem here ) can use this law to obtain false identity. The only states that have approved these license's are Democratic controlled and have deliberately , knowingly ,pushed this legislation through at the expense of our country'. Deliberately circumventing federal law at the state level .
                            Who are the REAL communists and should be impeached or charged with treason ?
                            It's obvious when the evidence is exposed.
                            Last edited by 47str8leg; 01-12-2020, 7:32 PM.

Comment

• oscarmeyer
                              • Sep 2013

douchebage outta NY taiking outa their ass FTFF's

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;