CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,459

    Default BBQ and DaveTunes on a mancation together ?

    Haven't heard anything from the Nuptials in awhile.
    After all the public displays of quarreling I think they are getting a little "make up time" to get their relationship back on line.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4970.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	98533

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Awww. Good for them!

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3B58894D00000578-0-image-a-36_1481654672471.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	98534

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,214

    Default

    They probably decided to hibernate instead of ride given the wet frozen hell they live in.

    Having a ten minute riding season would get old for me but to each their own.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post

    Having a ten minute riding season would get old for me but to each their own.
    That's why they each have so many scoots .... Almost as much fun building em in the winter as riding em in the summer ...

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    207

    Default

    The weather is actually nice up here today. It'd be a great day for a ride.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    You guys are a bunch of bums

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    You guys are a bunch of bums
    Come down here and say Dat .... !!
    (I'll sic the Alligators on ya) .. Lol


  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    They probably decided to hibernate instead of ride given the wet frozen hell they live in.

    Having a ten minute riding season would get old for me but to each their own.
    Hell the frozen hell is when the fun starts

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,393

    Default

    Say my name THREE TIMES and I shall appear....

    I haven't been as actively posting crazy busy with work kid stuff and a bit of travel.........

    Dave and I talk a couple times a week....or at least I listen while he yells at pedestrians and rants about the cost of maintaining his fleet of junk bikes. Thats when he's not busy swindling me out of parts anyway......

    I'm cleaning out my shop a bit of time hogging projects and simplifying my life...brought my 52 pan project to My Motor Jesus for completion after 2 years of barely any progress. When I told Dave he completely lost his mind.....we had talked about him finishing it a couple times.....but I decided it was best done my Jesus. With aftermarket frame and basically repop everything but the drivetrain there were bound to be significant hurdles to overcome that require a full machine shop, welding etc etc.....

    I know your hurting David and feel betrayed......not that you couldn't do the job that's not the issue...it was the totality of what would be needed to be done and I wouldn't foist that on you...you have a full time job (sort of?) where My Motor Jesus does nothing but build and repair old HD's all day for fifty years...and has the time, knowledge and complete machine shop to get shit done.

    As soon has Dave reads this my phone's gonna ring and I'll hear " YOU MOTHERFUCKER" ha ha ha ha

    I'm a gonna go now and wrap up some work and then get ready for the Thanksgiving throw down. I'm cooking up a feast for the ages....

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Say my name THREE TIMES and I shall appear....

    I haven't been as actively posting crazy busy with work kid stuff and a bit of travel.........

    Dave and I talk a couple times a week....or at least I listen while he yells at pedestrians and rants about the cost of maintaining his fleet of junk bikes. Thats when he's not busy swindling me out of parts anyway......

    I'm cleaning out my shop a bit of time hogging projects and simplifying my life...brought my 52 pan project to My Motor Jesus for completion after 2 years of barely any progress. When I told Dave he completely lost his mind.....we had talked about him finishing it a couple times.....but I decided it was best done my Jesus. With aftermarket frame and basically repop everything but the drivetrain there were bound to be significant hurdles to overcome that require a full machine shop, welding etc etc.....

    I know your hurting David and feel betrayed......not that you couldn't do the job that's not the issue...it was the totality of what would be needed to be done and I wouldn't foist that on you...you have a full time job (sort of?) where My Motor Jesus does nothing but build and repair old HD's all day for fifty years...and has the time, knowledge and complete machine shop to get shit done.

    As soon has Dave reads this my phone's gonna ring and I'll hear " YOU MOTHERFUCKER" ha ha ha ha

    I'm a gonna go now and wrap up some work and then get ready for the Thanksgiving throw down. I'm cooking up a feast for the ages....
    Go fuck yourself you cheap using cunt

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,392

    Default

    So nice to see you two getting along so well ...

    (It's refreshing to see Brotherhood on this level) ...

    Last edited by Dragstews; 11-26-2019 at 8:22 AM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    So nice to see you two getting along so well ...

    (It's refreshing to see Brotherhood on this level) ...

    Oh yeah it’s great....Dave’s extorting me for parts (shocking, but he is Italian so...) and I’m about to open up a can of whoop ass and leave his pulverized corpse rotting in his she-shed. But it’s Thanksgiving so maybe we can work it out.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Oh yeah itís great....Daveís extorting me for parts (shocking, but he is Italian so...) and Iím about to open up a can of whoop ass and leave his pulverized corpse rotting in his she-shed. But itís Thanksgiving so maybe we can work it out.
    Your to fat to whoop me porkass

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    As soon has Dave reads this my phone's gonna ring and I'll hear " YOU MOTHERFUCKER" ha ha ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    Go fuck yourself you cheap using cunt
    I love these guys! LOL

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Where the fack youse guys been?
    Take a break from testicle bashing each other in the forehead and post some witty shit will ya?!

  17. #17
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    Where the fack youse guys been?
    Take a break from testicle bashing each other in the forehead and post some witty shit will ya?!
    I like turtles

  18. #18
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,392

    Default

    Me too .. !!





  19. #19
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    Go fuck yourself you cheap using cunt
    That patient, caring soul kindly relieves you of a burden you cannot carry yet receives naught but verbal abuse? For shame! Take this holiday season to reflect on then repent of your childish, churlish and curmudgeonly behavior,

    Thus spiritually refreshed, greet the new year and your dearest brother BBQ with lovingkindness whilst signing those overdue powers of attorney, bills of sale, liens, living will, and advanced medical directives he'll generously re-provide for your signature should you have lost the originals.

    Praise BBQ for finding Jesus! May you guide your brother to the light and freedom from care, want and excess baggage.

    Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.
    Democritus

  20. #20
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    Can you please talk in pig Latin so i know wtf you just said.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in