CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #21
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    I'll keep my flip phone Fuck all that....^^^^^^^^

    I don't need or want to be that connected...............

    Glad you like all of them do dads but they are not for me............. I'd rather do things myself..........
    "Back in my day, we didn't even use a compass for navigation.. Cause those were for pussies! We carried a sextant we carved from ivory with beaver quills.. "

  2. #22
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    We carried a sextant we carved from ivory with beaver quills.. "

    Now that's doing it the hard way...............

    LOL Hell I still don't use any of it, I just keep driving until I get to where I'm going....... Who needs to stop and ask for directions.......

    The way I look at it, as long as you have gas your never lost.......... LOL

  3. #23
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    We'd just follow the beavers

  4. #24
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmanator View Post
    My 2020 resolution is to get a handle on my addiction...The mini bike addiction...These Bastards keep following me home and now they're multiplying in my shop and just gave birth to a baby!...And also to finish my Ironhead chop..
    A few more to round out the collection won't hurt anything. They're small and harmless.
    Got a Benelli Volcano yet?

    https://cybermotorcycle.com/gallery/...lcano-Ohio.jpg

  5. #25
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    I got rid of mine a little while ago after attempting a wheelie, looping and getting body slammed on my back. Nice deep gravel rash in my love handle too. After lying there a moment with all my other failed wheelie attempts and body slam flashbacks running quickly through my head, i said to myself out loud "I'm gettin' too old for this!"
    As Harry said "A man has got to know his limitations."
    Turns out at my age I better stay away from them and stick to big twins. HaHa!

  6. #26
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    I got rid of mine a little while ago after attempting a wheelie, looping and getting body slammed on my back.
    Yes...Not so "Harmless"..I just did something similar thing On the 1971 Fox Capt. America side hack showing my friend how much torque the 212 cc predator engine has and stood it up on it's tail as it dumped me in his driveways mud puddle in slo-motion like Godzilla hitting the ground...Lol...I got the beast ready for the frozen 90 acre lake in my community.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_6989.jpg   100_6990.jpg  

  7. #27
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmanator View Post
    My 2020 resolution is to get a handle on my addiction...The mini bike addiction...These Bastards keep following me home and now they're multiplying in my shop and just gave birth to a baby!...And also to finish my Ironhead chop..
    Is that a Frijoli, or one of those kits that were on Ebay about a year ago? Looking good!

  8. #28
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rockman96 View Post
    Is that a Frijoli, or one of those kits that were on Ebay about a year ago? Looking good!
    No the teenee bike is a scratch build.I have a 3.5 Tecumseh to shoehorn in it.

  9. #29
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Wishing you luck in the New Year...........
    Thank you Tattooo

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    Gimmie about 20 minutes..
    Didn't take me long either. Oh well, here's to next year.

  11. #31
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmanator View Post
    Yes...Not so "Harmless"..I just did something similar thing On the 1971 Fox Capt. America side hack showing my friend how much torque the 212 cc predator engine has and stood it up on it's tail as it dumped me in his driveways mud puddle in slo-motion like Godzilla hitting the ground...Lol...I got the beast ready for the frozen 90 acre lake in my community.
    Cool! Ya can always add a wheelie bar. The hack is a perfect place to mount one centered.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njN4hLmdu-Q

  12. #32
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    392

    Default

    I don't do resolutions, but I aspire to goals. Resolutions are usually gone after the first misstep. Goals you can hang on to.

    Eat less. I already eat healthy, but I'd like to see if I can get back under 200 lbs. last time was 1976. (6 lbs and I'll be 100 kg)

    Finish and ride the Shovelhead I've been working on for too long.

    And a couple personal ones.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in