CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Anybody follow Tatro Machine?

    I love his youtube channel.

    It is kinda cool because he doesn't guard everything like some ******* trade secret.

    He seems to just really like bikes and tries to explain the nuances to noobie fanbois like me.

    Should I send him a pair of my underwear? I hear it works with rock bands..

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Yeah, his YouTubes are good. But I don't like...him...that...much.

    Speaking of YouTube, anyone follow Colin Furze? He's a talented British fabricator with the creative mind of a 10 year old kid.
    Puts motors on all kinds of things and blows things up. Lot's of fun.
    Last edited by Nanonevol; 12-16-2019 at 10:38 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    I'll check him out..

    Something else, I like long videos with people doing things. Not edited videos.

    Tatro and some others do that, and you get to see screwups and all. It is totally human. Not some, like, presentation. He makes mistakes. He fixes them. It is just like a normal shop in that regard.

    Someone else I used to like, that actually got me into Harleys, was a channel called "Hunting Harleys" and he had all these super cool older bikes.

    And I'm watching and watching and then, it got really, really, weird and I kinda stopped.
    Last edited by confab; 12-16-2019 at 2:42 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    210

    Default

    I very much like his channel. He is an excellent resource for people like me. I also dig his sweaters! Ha
    He is a typical expert in his field, he is an awesome machinist and complains about everything in a criticizing manner. Watch with the audio off.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    I'll check him out..

    Something else, I like long videos with people doing things. Not edited videos.

    Tatro and some others do that, and you get to see screwups and all. It is totally human. Not some, like, presentation. He makes mistakes. He fixes them. It is just like a normal shop in that regard.

    Someone else I used to like, that actually got me into Harleys, was a channel called "Hunting Harleys" and he had all these super cool older bikes.

    And I'm watching and watching and then, it got really, really, weird and I kinda stopped.
    You think his videos are weird just google him and you'll see why.

  6. #6
    datadavid
    Guest

    Default

    This old tony on youtube is great as well, lots of interesting projects and clever machining tips. And fails��

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomsoftail View Post
    I very much like his channel. He is an excellent resource for people like me. I also dig his sweaters! Ha
    He is a typical expert in his field, he is an awesome machinist and complains about everything in a criticizing manner. Watch with the audio off.
    Yeah.. It is almost like weaponized autism with him.

    lol. He's great, though.

    Look around his shop when they sweep the camera. There's a shitload of complete motorcycles stuffed way, way up on the top of what look like industrial shelving units.

    It is amazing all the stuff in that place.
    Last edited by confab; 12-17-2019 at 11:21 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    You think his videos are weird just google him and you'll see why.
    You mean the Todd guy from Hunting Harleys?

    Yeah.. I caught some of that.

    I'm watching harleys and watching and watching and all of a sudden, it forwards to a video where he talks about prison and body piercings and the FBI, and all kinds of strangeness.

    That was not what I expected to see at all.. Holy hell.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Listen, I wasn't there when they prosecuted Todd. I don't know him. But..... I'm willing to give anybody the benefit of the doubt and it seems to me that the gubmint entrapped Todd. Just from what I've read on the internet. Was he practicing medicine, surgery without the appropriate license? Maybe.

    That being said, again, he just comes off like he has the thinnest skin. He hates to be contradicted, hates to be doubted or even questioned. Stopped watching his videos a few years ago.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Yeah, I don't know either? It involved an ex and her daughter and, I dunno what all.

    The FEDS were involved.

    I know what he was convicted of, but I don't know how guilty he is for practical intents and purposes? Maybe you're right?

    I know if the FEDS lean on you, they always win in court.. Statistically speaking, anyway.

    So, a plea would look pretty good compared to almost a guaranteed loss and the possibility of years, or decades, in jail.

    It is just a shame, because I liked the channel for the bikes. Not the drama.


    I get the impression bikes are the only thing he really knows. Probably his whole life, and the bottom kind of dropped out of Harleys as of late. I think his personal fortunes went down also.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,480

    Default

    Thumb Gansters..

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    Yeah.. It is almost like weaponized autism with him.

    lol. He's great, though.

    Look around his shop when they sweep the camera. There's a shitload of complete motorcycles stuffed way, way up on the top of what look like industrial shelving units.

    It is amazing all the stuff in that place.
    WEAPONIZED AUTISM!!!!!!!
    I had to tip my hat to you on this one. His latest batch of videos is him just saying junk and crap about all his customer's bikes.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in