Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

Also keep a hard copy of your title! That saved my ass on a Rocket 3 I've owned since the 1970s when it dropped out of the DMV system.

You can never be too fanatical.

Comment

• brooklynbomber
      • Sep 2011

Did the buyer ever take it to the dmv and put it under their name? How long after you sold it did they come to this realization? Generally there is a window in which they are required to go to the DMV if the seller has relinquished responsibility by filling out new buyer and their personal info. But also if it’s in their name, I would think they inhereted the problem now.

Comment

• shovel625
        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Radmond
        Alright boys, I'm in a doozie of a pickle here. I picked up a old pan shovel with a numbers matching clean title at a swap meet a while back worked on it a bit and decided to let it go a couple weeks ago to pay some bills and work on my other project. fella comes up buys it off me running riding bike with a title.

fella calls me up today suspecting that the numbers look restamped like a dealer restamp from who fucking knows when. I had no idea that was even a thing and never suspected a thing about it the guy that owned it before me had the bike for about 30 years. and it was titled. I never pulled the engine fully but got it running pretty dang good.

Well now that this fella has decided they are a restamp dude wants his money back and to bring the bike back. Which, sure fine. I had no idea and I'm not trying to fuck anybody over. problem is i paid some bills and bought some parts for the project and simply dont have the funds to buy the bike back.

my question is what would yooooou do? I wanna work something out with dude but not sure what.
        fuck dude, thats his responsibilty to know. id tell him to kick rocks

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;