BBQ and DaveTunes on a mancation together ?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 47str8leg
    • Sep 2014

BBQ and DaveTunes on a mancation together ?

Haven't heard anything from the Nuptials in awhile.
    After all the public displays of quarreling I think they are getting a little "make up time" to get their relationship back on line.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4970.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1345765
  • JakeF
    • Sep 2019

Awww. Good for them!

Comment

• JakeF
      • Sep 2019

Click image for larger version

Name:	3B58894D00000578-0-image-a-36_1481654672471.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	1314347

Comment

• farmall
        • Apr 2013

They probably decided to hibernate instead of ride given the wet frozen hell they live in.

Having a ten minute riding season would get old for me but to each their own.

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by farmall

That's why they each have so many scoots .... Almost as much fun building em in the winter as riding em in the summer ...
          Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• JakeF
            • Sep 2019

The weather is actually nice up here today. It'd be a great day for a ride.

Comment

• Davestune
              • May 2014

You guys are a bunch of bums

Comment

• Dragstews
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Davestune
                You guys are a bunch of bums
                Come down here and say Dat .... !!
                (I'll sic the Alligators on ya) .. Lol

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by farmall
                  They probably decided to hibernate instead of ride given the wet frozen hell they live in.

Hell the frozen hell is when the fun starts

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

Say my name THREE TIMES and I shall appear....

I haven't been as actively posting crazy busy with work kid stuff and a bit of travel.........

Dave and I talk a couple times a week....or at least I listen while he yells at pedestrians and rants about the cost of maintaining his fleet of junk bikes. Thats when he's not busy swindling me out of parts anyway......

I'm cleaning out my shop a bit of time hogging projects and simplifying my life...brought my 52 pan project to My Motor Jesus for completion after 2 years of barely any progress. When I told Dave he completely lost his mind.....we had talked about him finishing it a couple times.....but I decided it was best done my Jesus. With aftermarket frame and basically repop everything but the drivetrain there were bound to be significant hurdles to overcome that require a full machine shop, welding etc etc.....

I know your hurting David and feel betrayed......not that you couldn't do the job that's not the issue...it was the totality of what would be needed to be done and I wouldn't foist that on you...you have a full time job (sort of?) where My Motor Jesus does nothing but build and repair old HD's all day for fifty years...and has the time, knowledge and complete machine shop to get shit done.

As soon has Dave reads this my phone's gonna ring and I'll hear " YOU MOTHERFUCKER" ha ha ha ha

I'm a gonna go now and wrap up some work and then get ready for the Thanksgiving throw down. I'm cooking up a feast for the ages....

Comment

• Davestune
                      • May 2014

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                      Say my name THREE TIMES and I shall appear....

I haven't been as actively posting crazy busy with work kid stuff and a bit of travel.........

Dave and I talk a couple times a week....or at least I listen while he yells at pedestrians and rants about the cost of maintaining his fleet of junk bikes. Thats when he's not busy swindling me out of parts anyway......

I'm cleaning out my shop a bit of time hogging projects and simplifying my life...brought my 52 pan project to My Motor Jesus for completion after 2 years of barely any progress. When I told Dave he completely lost his mind.....we had talked about him finishing it a couple times.....but I decided it was best done my Jesus. With aftermarket frame and basically repop everything but the drivetrain there were bound to be significant hurdles to overcome that require a full machine shop, welding etc etc.....

I know your hurting David and feel betrayed......not that you couldn't do the job that's not the issue...it was the totality of what would be needed to be done and I wouldn't foist that on you...you have a full time job (sort of?) where My Motor Jesus does nothing but build and repair old HD's all day for fifty years...and has the time, knowledge and complete machine shop to get shit done.

As soon has Dave reads this my phone's gonna ring and I'll hear " YOU MOTHERFUCKER" ha ha ha ha

I'm a gonna go now and wrap up some work and then get ready for the Thanksgiving throw down. I'm cooking up a feast for the ages....
                      Go fuck yourself you cheap using cunt

Comment

• Dragstews
                        • Sep 2010

So nice to see you two getting along so well ...

(It's refreshing to see Brotherhood on this level) ...

Last edited by Dragstews; 11-26-2019, 7:22 AM.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                          • May 2015

Originally posted by Dragstews
                          So nice to see you two getting along so well ...

(It's refreshing to see Brotherhood on this level) ...

Oh yeah it’s great....Dave’s extorting me for parts (shocking, but he is Italian so...) and I’m about to open up a can of whoop ass and leave his pulverized corpse rotting in his she-shed. But it’s Thanksgiving so maybe we can work it out.

Comment

• Davestune
                            • May 2014

Oh yeah it’s great....Dave’s extorting me for parts (shocking, but he is Italian so...) and I’m about to open up a can of whoop ass and leave his pulverized corpse rotting in his she-shed. But it’s Thanksgiving so maybe we can work it out.
                            Your to fat to whoop me porkass

Comment

• rockman96
                              • May 2018

Originally posted by Davestune
                              Go fuck yourself you cheap using cunt
                              I love these guys! LOL

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;