Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RussosRide
    • May 2019

Thanks for the reply man! I tried take out the axle and putting it back in without the spacers and the axle started giving me problems fitting in the wheel, so i decided I’m just going to go back to the drum in the rear and run the front brake especially considering what you said about staying alive

Comment

• RussosRide
      • May 2019

Originally posted by Hatchet54
      Wow, this is a sweet build. I love the bars and I'm a fan of the way the fender just starts to flatten out above the tire.

I like your garage too. More importantly, did you make sheriff?
      Thanks man! I wasn’t too sure how I felt about the fender flattening out but I definitely got used to it and fell in love with it.
      Lmfao my dad actually ran and won

Comment

• RussosRide
        • May 2019

Well it’s been a little while since I’ve updated this but I finished the general fabrication on the bike and wired the bad boy up, ran a couple test rides and it’s running like a champ. Up until one part where the bike completely shut off on me. Figuring I haven’t changed the battery since I got the bike I got a fresh battery and slapped it in. The bike wouldn’t kick over. So I checked my fuses and realized the fuse coming from my regulator/rectifier into the power of the battery was blown. I tried putting in a new blade fuse but it would blow the second it touched the female end. I then went to take off the reg/rec and saw it had a orange kind of red liquid leaking from it and the back side of it was puffed out a bit and had a small crack in the center. Does anyone know what could cause this? And how can I prevent this from happening again?Click image for larger version

Name:	A7AF61E1-9562-4D08-8B31-BB4E81FF19A4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	1318590Click image for larger version

Name:	F3BEC00E-6DD1-4117-A199-AD711FC6FC74.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	1318591

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...