CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer View Post
    You would almost certainly get more help here with a better attitude. And yes, it was pretty clear in your reply to Farmall that your feelings were hurt. Due to it being a public forum, we can all write whatever we wish at any given time. Nobody has to follow your imaginary rules when replying, even if you were very specific about what you imagine them to be in your original post.
    No man, don't read too far into it. No one is upset over Farmall's response. Like I said, say whatever you want, but don't be pissed if I fire back. After all, it's a public forum? My responses up to his post we very polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Hasn't this fall weather been great for riding???????????

Way better than the hot ass summer that lasted 8 months.............. I'm not ready for the hot weather to return just yet...........
    It's actually been great in the PNW. Far better than it has been in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Skjoll View Post
    My curiosity is now piqued. What didn't you like about it for long distance riding?
    Mainly just the lack of top end power. It seems to struggle a bit above 80 mph. Other than that, given what type of bike it is, it really wasn't bad. But given a choice between that, and an Ultra Glide for another 1600 miles, I'd probably choose the Ultra Glide. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mwatson View Post
    Mainly just the lack of top end power. It seems to struggle a bit above 80 mph. Other than that, given what type of bike it is, it really wasn't bad. But given a choice between that, and an Ultra Glide for another 1600 miles, I'd probably choose the Ultra Glide. lol
    Gotcha, that seems to be the common concern these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo
    Hasn't this fall weather been great for riding???????????

Way better than the hot ass summer that lasted 8 months.............. I'm not ready for the hot weather to return just yet...........
    I'm with you there, summer is my least favorite season. That's why during the summer I try to go to the mountains or further north where weather is generally cooler.

I want to take the chance to apologize to everyone for coming off as a dick. It was not meant to be that way, but sometimes sarcasm (my lack of proper punctuation) is hard to convey in text. So please, do take this as a sincere apology.

Now, back to hard tail frames. lol

Mike

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Mwatson View Post
    I'm not just throwing it in a hard tail frame and calling it a day. There will definitely be aesthetic changes made to the bike as well; a 21" chrome, spoked wheel is a must!! Like I said, I have an idea in my head of where I want to go, but what I want to do hinges on being able to have a hard tail frame made.
    OK. I understand what you are trying to accomplish. Got it.

Share This