CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    167

    Default Are you Fricken Krazy!!! You can't let them ride that![Finkster Theme bike}

    Says my wife as I rolled the Finkster mini bike project out of the shop that I picked up for the grand kids[Yea right!..for the kids..wink,wink.] a few months ago to ride...What?...I say... And Then she points to the 3 inch metal scrotum puncture-er on top of one of Adolfs steel pots I used for a fuel tank...This is how it looked when got it..clapped out 125cc Thumpstar motor in it that only had 1.5 speeds out of 4'


    And this is how it looks now in all it's Badassetry!
    I burned alot of the parts on my CNC table like the fenders and Iron cross brake pedal.I re-did the top fork bridge to accept the 16 inch bicycle apes and replaced the motor with a more docile fiddy cc unit.I did the sparkle paint with craft store glitter and translucent over paint with 30 coats of Minwax Poly.




  2. #2

    Default

    This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. LOL

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,115

    Default

    Take that spike off the tank ....
    I can see the kids getting hurt with that .....

    Outside of that.... Way Freaken Kool .... !!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Should name it "The Eunach maker". I like the Crager S/S air cleaner cover.
    Is the gas cap topper removable for riding ?
    Awesome job.
    Last edited by 47str8leg; 10-30-2019 at 5:39 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    Should name it "The Eunach maker". I like the Crager S/S air cleaner cover.
    Is the gas cap topper removable for riding ?
    Awesome job.
    Thanks..Yes I just replace the cap with another>I made the bung from a 1 inch NPT nipple.The 2 piece pickelhaube cap I made from a brass fitting,Turned it smaller/lighter then knurled it for grip,And I never intended this for the G-kids I just told my wife that because I already had 3 mini bikes in the stable the kids were riding..Now Granpa can ride with-em..

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickelhaube

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post

    Should name it "The Eunach maker" .
    Awesome job.

    I was more thinking "Vlad the Impaler" .... !!

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,542

    Default

    This should do nicely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smooth.jpg  

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,115

    Default

    That outta thin out em grand-kids ....

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    That outta thin out em grand-kids ....
    You guys are Krule

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmanator View Post
    Thanks..Yes I just replace the cap with another>I made the bung from a 1 inch NPT nipple.The 2 piece pickelhaube cap I made from a brass fitting,Turned it smaller/lighter then knurled it for grip,And I never intended this for the G-kids I just told my wife that because I already had 3 mini bikes in the stable the kids were riding..Now Granpa can ride with-em..

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickelhaube
    Enjoying your sense of aesthetics here, ballspitzer!

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,339

    Default

    This thing made me smile! I think Big Daddy would give his approval.
    I like the grab bar behind the seat but then thought it could use a sick sissy bar instead. Sorry, every bike I see, I think about what I would change.
    Those metal footpegs aren't going to help in keeping your balls from getting tickled by that spike.
    Love the spike though. It's like the cherry on the topping.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    This thing made me smile! I think Big Daddy would give his approval.
    I like the grab bar behind the seat but then thought it could use a sick sissy bar instead. Sorry, every bike I see, I think about what I would change.
    Those metal footpegs aren't going to help in keeping your balls from getting tickled by that spike.
    Love the spike though. It's like the cherry on the topping.
    Thanks..The rear bar is a Air compressor grab handle...Fit perfect and was the right color.



  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,130

    Default

    ^^^^^ That's cool as hell............^^^^^^^^^^

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    You obviously don't want great grandkids...

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in