How do you guys keep rubber parts like new?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sugarcubes
    • Apr 2024

i steal my wife's makeup removal facewipes. She gets real pissy about it but they do the job and don't harm the rubber.
    I use them on my grips, floorboards, seat and other little bits n pieces.

Comment

• Mwatson
      • Apr 2019

I prefer hippy tears, and unicorn cum. Although unicorn cum is getting harder to find these days. Donkey cum will work in a pinch, but the viscosity is lower.

Comment

• oscarmeyer
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by hillcat
        Yes kidding but thought everyone would know that.
        Maybe you're right Farmall, I guess I should have added some laughing face after my sarcasm.
        Or just refrained in the first place.
        Fukin douche

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by oscarmeyer
          Fukin douche
          16 out of the 20 posts you made in 2019 are attacking somebody. What do you get out of your membership here?

Comment

• hillcat
            • Mar 2015

Re: Bringing the new guys up to speed on Oscar.
            So the backstory is that Oscar complained to administration about Budahood Vato's nude chick pics in his classified ads. When I called his sexuality into question he exploded with a basically "How dare you?!" and ever since... well... he's just axe grinding. Best to ignore the fool. Most of those insults were directed at me so don't worry about it.

Comment

• Mwatson
              • Apr 2019

Originally posted by hillcat
              Re: Bringing the new guys up to speed on Oscar.
              So the backstory is that Oscar complained to administration about Budahood Vato's nude chick pics in his classified ads. When I called his sexuality into question he exploded with a basically "How dare you?!" and ever since... well... he's just axe grinding. Best to ignore the fool. Most of those insults were directed at me so don't worry about it.
              Because it's fun to fuck with sensitive ass hats? LOL. I'm a new guy here, but my vote is for fucking with the dude until he suck starts a Glock. LOL

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
                • Sep 2013

I'm familiar with the story and was genuinely curious as to the answer of my question.

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Mwatson
                  my vote is for fucking with the dude until he suck starts a Glock. LOL
                  Also, I don't agree with this at all. Simply leaving the forum would be a much better option for all parties.

Comment

• Mwatson
                    • Apr 2019

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer
                    Also, I don't agree with this at all. Simply leaving the forum would be a much better option for all parties.
                    Suck starting a Glock was not to be taken literal.....

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
                      • Sep 2013

Oh, I know man. But you never know where somebody is at in life. Really have to question the mental stability of a fella still upset about a little ol' internet scuffle from way back. I didn't mean nothin' against you, Mwatson.

Comment

• Revelator
                        • Aug 2009

for sum yung tang, use lubricated rubber for best result ancient Chinese wesipee

Comment

• kmanator
                          • Nov 2017

Aerospace 303 protectant..Stops dry rot in it's tracks they claim?..I slather my large jeep tires to prevent dry rot and protect investment..so far so good.
                          Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue Keeps treated surfaces looking new Prevents fading and cracking Restores lost color and luster Powerful UV blockers Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry Safe and effective f

Comment

• Revelator
                            • Aug 2009

I have been using Big Classic tire dressing (from Coker Tire) for a few years now, and
                            like it better than anything else I have tried on anything made of Rubber

the Big Classic dressing has UV inhibitors which is important,
                            what I like most about this stuff is that it doesn't leave an ugly sheen on the rubber like some products such as armorall basically makes old rubber look new again without looking like sealant was applied.

last time I purchased this stuff it was cheap, like 6 bucks for a 16 oz bottle (which last a long time) but....I noticed on the Coker web site they have the tire dressing combined with their white wall tire dressing for about 10 bucks for the pair... not sure why they would do that since very few people have white walls on their vehicles, I guess their bean counters came up with that idea.

anyway, the shhiit works great on all rubber,, in my experience.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                            Working...
                            ;