CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1

    Default Looking for an old bike

    I've been using google-fu for hours, and I can't find shit. I'm trying to find a bike from several years ago. It looked like if someone wanted to make a hardtail go as fast through the twisties as possible. Open velocity stacks, silver/unpainted tank, maybe with green highlights? Mag wheels and it looked liked it ripped. That's all I have. It's a long shot, but I figured I'd at least try asking for help.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcainer View Post
    I've been using google-fu for hours, and I can't find shit. I'm trying to find a bike from several years ago. It looked like if someone wanted to make a hardtail go as fast through the twisties as possible. Open velocity stacks, silver/unpainted tank, maybe with green highlights? Mag wheels and it looked liked it ripped. That's all I have.

    What kind of question is that??????????? Several years ago???????? What 15 30 50 70???????? Harley, Honda, allstate??????????? Way more info is needed..................

    No wonder your having problems finding a bike......

  3. #3

    Default

    It was within the last 4-5 years. Honestly, I don't even remember what type of fucking bike it was. I *think* was a Yamaha, or Honda maybe. I remember the exhaust coming out of the front of the engine. I'm just trying to throw a haystack and have someone catch the needle at this point.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcainer View Post
    It was within the last 4-5 years. Honestly, I don't even remember what type of fucking bike it was. I *think* was a Yamaha, or Honda maybe. I remember the exhaust coming out of the front of the engine. I'm just trying to throw a haystack and have someone catch the needle at this point.
    LOL Good luck...................

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcainer View Post
    I remember the exhaust coming out of the front of the engine.
    Well that's some new information........ What else do remember????????????

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Church of Choppers does some stuff like that.
    http://cocstreetbikes.blogspot.com

  7. #7

    Default

    THAT'S IT! Thank you so damn much. THIS is the bike I was thinking of.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Awesome.......

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    722

    Default

    I was kinda hoping it'd be the Allstate.....but that bike is pretty cool too.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcainer View Post
    THAT'S IT! Thank you so damn much. THIS is the bike I was thinking of.
    No problem, you're welcome.
    Jeff Wright/CoC does some funky cool stuff.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    673

    Default

    I got wood

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in