• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tazaroo
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by DaNgER556
    Ya. In the G17 I carry Gold Dot.

The Gen 3 gets these.

The Win. Ranger T is the same thing, except without the black coating. Its a good performing round
    Those would be Winchester SXT's correct?

Comment

• bigsteveo
      • Mar 2011

I bought my first non-45 the other day. Taurus 738 tcp. Thing's tiny, fits right in my front pocket. I have a number of compact 45s, but I wanted something that would be comfortable to carry all day, even if I'm wearing gym shorts. The tiny Taurus delivers, and it's made in the US.

Comment

• DaNgER556
        • May 2014

Originally posted by tazaroo
        Those would be Winchester SXT's correct?
        Yessir. We always just reffered to them as Ranger T, the others look similar, but do NOT expand the same. I have been testing different rounds for years, I have a shit TON of pics of all kinds of ammo, 9mm, .40, .45, I have pics of them expanded and labeled.

Comment

• SethBMX
          • Mar 2014

Would anyone be willing to meet up to do a ride shoot day? I'm on the east coast so plenty of places in the tri-state

Comment

• Stlmikie
            • Jan 2013

I just landed a Magnum Research .22WMR. Cool hundy on raffle tickets.

Cheap scope but that's all I have at the moment. Any advise on a poor mans optic that would work well with this?

Comment

• Arsenal
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Stlmikie
              Any advise on a poor mans optic that would work well with this?
              For the money, I don't have any complaints with my nikons. It really depends on a lot of things though. Go to a sporting goods shop and pick up as many as you can. Look through em and see what you like. Then, go home and read reviews and make a decision.

Comment

• CytochromeC
                • Sep 2012

Any hand loaders on here?

Comment

• m14man
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by CytochromeC
                  Me, load for most of my calibers. Been doing it for a total of about 8 years. Cast for some calibers too.

Comment

• SethBMX
                    • Mar 2014

My grand pop was big into this like 25+ years ago when the loaders first became available, real expensive too. He had two and a tumbler/cleaner in the garage. Was a big 1911 collector. When he passed in 93 one of my shitbag uncles took a bunch of his shit an sold it.

Also, been checking out the forums on ar15.com, now I really want to build a MK18 CQBR clone out of my sig pistol I pick up. Things are fucking badass looking. The clone dudes are nuts, down to every screw, the length of the selector switch etc. God forbid you have the wrong weapon light. Dudes are as bad as airsofters. Which is stupid cause no civilian can have a post 86' select fire lower to began with. Whatever the rifle is badass an I want to build a somewhat close version.

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Comment

• CytochromeC
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by SethBMX
                      My grand pop was big into this like 25+ years ago when the loaders first became available, real expensive too. He had two and a tumbler/cleaner in the garage. Was a big 1911 collector. When he passed in 93 one of my shitbag uncles took a bunch of his shit an sold it.
                      Yeah my great-uncle taught/teaches me. He's the epitome of the old dude you don't fuck with. A bad ass' bad ass if you will. I wish I could spend more time with him.

Comment

• jkchubbes
                        • Sep 2013

I'm an AK guy, build them using parts kits and AKbuilder receiver flats. AR's are over rated lethal lego kits, no gunsmithing required. AK's require drilling, pressing, riveting, welding and bluing. Here is my latest build pre-bluing. 1968 Polish AKM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	052.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	1273794

Comment

• SethBMX
                          • Mar 2014

Yeah my great-uncle taught/teaches me. He's the epitome of the old dude you don't fuck with. A bad ass' bad ass if you will. I wish I could spend more time with him.
                          Now that I'm older I totally regret not spending more time with both my badass grandpops. One landed at Tarawa and Saipan, the other I would get to sleep over every Friday an sat drink coffee an go to the range. He would take me to gun shows an let me pick something out was awesome. Quietest guy ever, but in his younger days was a numbers collector for some nefarious people. Told me when I was like 10 to always carry a roll of nickels, didn't know what for till I was like 16 ha

Comment

• SethBMX
                            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by jkchubbes
                            I'm an AK guy, build them using parts kits and AKbuilder receiver flats. AR's are over rated lethal lego kits, no gunsmithing required. AK's require drilling, pressing, riveting, welding and bluing. Here is my latest build pre-bluing. 1968 Polish AKM.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49700[/ATTACH]
                            I like AK's too, got rid of my WASR a little while ago. I'm just currently digging the MK18, thing is fucking badass. If it's good enough for SOCOM guys it's good enough for me. However, if the shit truly did hit the fan an I had to choose I would probably take the AK just for reliability's sake

Comment

• jkchubbes
                              • Sep 2013

Those MKs are badass. I built an AR SBR with an EoTech mounted atop a 10.5in upper similar to one of those MK18s a couple years ago in Texas. Fun little gun to swing around. Had to take it apart after moving back to Kalifornija.

Comment

• SethBMX
                                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by jkchubbes
                                Those MKs are badass. I built an AR SBR with an EoTech mounted atop a 10.5in upper similar to one of those MK18s a couple years ago in Texas. Fun little gun to swing around. Had to take it apart after moving back to Kalifornija.
                                I'd love to build an SBR but just don't want to deal with the headache. Thing I might get a mk18 upper from Daniel Defense for my sig pistol. The brace is basically a stock anyway so I don't care I don't want a perfect clone just something close

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;