Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sawbones
    • Nov 2009

Guns

Do you shoot? Carry? Just an enthusiast? Post your EDC and/or favorites in here! I'm currently awaiting a permit, so this is my every-day in the meantime:

Otherwise here's a shot I liked off the Born Loser blog of Steve McQueen with a killer Mare's Leg:

Last edited by Sawbones; 07-23-2010, 8:05 PM.
  • beanhead78
    • Nov 2009

i was waiting for this one. this is all i got at the time. little moss. 500 w/18.5" barrel heat sheild and pistol grip

ive owned plenty of guns but financial situations led me to selling them. but if i could take it back i would have never gotten rid of any of them. but i did keep a pistol. ruger gp100 w/ a 6.5" barrel. i hated that gun. so i sold that just cause i hated it. it was weighted all wrong

Comment

• Steze
      • Apr 2010

glock 19 iwb. every day, every where. except where its illegal like college campuses bc the anti gun nut jobs think gun free zones will stop school shootings.

Comment

• KT
        • Aug 2009

I use to carry this one ...Charles Daly 1911 .45 acp ...I put a extended compensator barrel in it ,polished the ramp and matched with the barrel ....

Now I have one of these , S&W MP .40 I LOVE THIS GUN ...Fits the hand great , very little muzzle flip ....easy to control ..Holds 15 in clip +1 in the barrel...

Comment

• Coldies
          • Jun 2010

Great thread, just went to snap some shots and the wife has the camera. Damit.

Comment

• Sawbones
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Steze
            glock 19 iwb. every day, every where.
            I've been looking to get one of these, but I can't seem to find any for under $600. I may join the Glock club or whatever it is to get discounted pricing.

I'm also scouting for deals on these at Gunbroker:

Kimber Tactical Ultra II chambered in 45 ACP.

Comment

• Sighless
              • May 2010

Aaaaaaawwwwwwww SHIT! I am a fuckin gun nut! I love guns! Ironically I just got back from taking my sons shooting this evening.

My favorite gun I own is my trusty AK47 7.62x39 Romanian, re-barreled with a Chinese Barrel (more accurate and heat resistant)
              beanhead78, I have the same gun; but I had to keep a standard stock; because i have the 13.5 barrel and it would be to short with a pistol grip.
              Here's an image of my gangster ass pink mosquito. A SIG .22 pistol in PINK! Nothin says I'm gonna smoke your ass like a pink .22.

Here's my Ruger p95dc. My handy right hand man.

These are internet images cause I am to damn lazy to take a picture, upload and post, just FYI.

To answer your question. I shoot, carry, hunt and am a supporter of our rights as an American to own and posses firearms. I also participate in shoots on a semi regular basis, ya know trap shooting, long range shooting etc. Any of y'all headed to the TBR will see my shifter is a .270 shell I won a shoot with last year and my brake is a 50bmg I shot in the 800 yard competition (lost)/
              Last edited by Sighless; 07-23-2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• tattoodup12
                • Nov 2009

Like my Guns?

lmfao @ this guy
                Attached Files

Comment

• Lbfam730
                  • Nov 2009

Remington 700P .308 WIN 26" barrel, Leupold Tactical Scope w/ illuminated mil-dot, Badger Ordinance rings, Leupold rails, adjustable cheek rest, Harris Bipod, and rattle canned camo job using plants around the neighborhood. Too bad it hasn't been fired ever since i moved to CA last August. Last time it took down an Oryx in NM.

Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact, specifically made for concealment. I'm wishing I never sold my Rock River AR-15 and Ruger P90.

Good thread, let's keep it going!

Sorry, the pics are shitty.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Lbfam730; 07-23-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Homebrew
                    • Aug 2009

+1 on Ruger here's how much I like mine, I had a wallet made up with my gun on it.

Comment

• CabritoLoco
                      • Aug 2009

Here's an image of my gangster ass pink mosquito. A SIG .22 pistol in PINK! Nothin says I'm gonna smoke your ass like a pink .22.

it takes a big man to carry a pink firearm, it takes an even bigger man to smart off to a man confident enough to carry a pink firearm.
                      kinda follows the "punch 'em in the butt" school of thought.

i'm a sig guy, have carried sig's in some of the worst conditions and environments imaginable and never been disappointed.

i'm also pretty partial to finely made long range rifle. surgeon makes the best IMHO.

Comment

• Blink
                        • Mar 2010

Glock 19 Sevigny night sights IWB everywhere. Got lots of others, >30. Been a shooter all my life. My other true passion!

Comment

• JapSlap
                          • Jul 2010

Guns, bikes, women, what else is there...oops forgot beer, here are some guns and leather gear for the gun and leather lover.

Jap Slap

Cya down the road
                          Attached Files

Comment

• jonnyrtn
                            • Aug 2009

Since I think guns and bikes go together.

Here is my latest. It is a Rock Island 1911 clone Officers 45. It has bone handles from the shin bones of a dead Chinesse prisoner (or a buffalo). It aint a high dollar gun but it is a perfect 1911GI clone... and shoots smooth as silk. The knife is my Grayman fighting knife... this thing will survive a nuclear blast... Stiff left arm to the face, 8 inches of American steel in the neck.

Comment

• Boston
                              • Apr 2024

Snubnose .357 magnum

Here's mine: Love this little Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum. I've got a laser mounted in the grip and I can hit a gnat on a cow's ass FROM THE HIP with that laser beam... Imagine seeing a laser in your left eyeball from the dark....should give 'ya the willies....pay attention you would be intruders!!! Might just acquire one of those 40 cal's though....that's some firepower with Lknock down ability!!

Boston

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;