CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 21 of 69 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last

Thread: Guns

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hobart View Post
    you gotta love a mosin, just make sure you clean your gun good if your using surplus ammo.
    the mosins are awesome, but i believe all 7.62 x 54r ammo is corrosive. i've heard that the claims of non-corrosive ammo is a myth. clean your rifle as soon as you're able. don't let it sit for months after shooting.

ARBY

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    oh no Arby! you're one of those guys?...

All I'm sayin' is, little hole going in, big hole coming out!

Get Adobe Flash player

all i'm sayin' is....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    the mosins are awesome, but i believe all 7.62 x 54r ammo is corrosive. i've heard that the claims of non-corrosive ammo is a myth. clean your rifle as soon as you're able. don't let it sit for months after shooting.
    Yeh gotta clean the salt out of it as soon as possible and keep it oiled. my uncle has sold guns for somewhere around 30 years and i went to buy some ammo today and I was gonna spring the extra cash for the new wolf rounds but he told me just to buy surplus cause it all has the corrosive primers.

dazegoneby

choppy,,,, wait till you see the fire ball that thing will throw out,,,, hehheh i use surplus rounds for practice,save the wolfs for hunting,,,
    Last edited by dazegoneby; 10-27-2011 at 6:30 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

[QUOTE=ChoppyGee;222739]thanks for the wisdom BigJohn. I did get the Mosin it was in better shape and it seemed more practical. Its in great shape its a russian m91/30 aparently its a 1935. pretty excited about it.

Good luck with it Bro, remember when you shoot it to clean it out good with solvent, then oil it up, especially the bore and the bolt head. Most 7.62x54r is corrosive, but no worries if you maintain it. Most of the WW2 and pre WW2 ammo was corrosive and there are still a hell of alot of them out there in good shootable condition.

hobart

oh the flash..... its a beautiful thing. she'll kick a bit too lol

Get Adobe Flash player

As I was fondling my 1911's it dawned on me that the design is now 100 years old, shit need to take the girls out and pop a few rounds through them and celebrate !!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Glock 002.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	299.9 KB 
ID:	21205This is my EDC weapon of choice. My GLOCK 30SF

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppyGee View Post
    thanks for the wisdom BigJohn. I did get the Mosin it was in better shape and it seemed more practical. Its in great shape its a russian m91/30 aparently its a 1935. pretty excited about it.

Did you order this piece from Budsgunshop.com? Been considering it, but after reading the reviews am skeptical.

Capino

I figured this is a better place to ask this question than to start a thread for it. I've been raised around sporting guns and pistols my whole life but I don't know much about military guns. anyways this dude wants to trade me one of two rifles for a computer I have next to no money in I have a choice between 7.62 x 54r or a 1936 French mas 7.5 I don't know enough to make an educated guess. I wouldn't mind shooting a muley deer with it next year so if one of these would be a better candidate than the other that would be good to know. what you guys think? thanks in advanced. He's sending photos tomorrow. and they both are in good firing order.
    You shoulda took the French rifle....never been fired, only dropped once!

Get Adobe Flash player

If you live in a state which has a Big-5 sporting goods, they often carry the Mosin for around $100.

I am grabbing a few more myself.

Get Adobe Flash player

I traded a piece of shit computer that I built out of parts from work for it. I love the shit out of it the only problem I had was i forgot to make sure the bottom of the magazine was locked tight and it shit out all the bullets when I shot it haha but its damn accurate and reliable and cheap and they're abundant so i don't feel bad that i cant find a case long enough haha. buy one you'll be happy you did.

I'm gonna Hunt deer with it next season with the iron sights, if i don't get one with my bow.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm The king of cheap ass guns haha I just got this one the other day only paid $229 at my local ranch store you gun snobs i'm sure will tell me how much it sucks but it was cheap 100% American made they back it forever and it will eat anything i feed it. The Loathed Hi-Point 995TS Carbine. Its fun to bolt shit to it too.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm The king of cheap ass guns haha I just got this one the other day only paid $229 at my local ranch store you gun snobs i'm sure will tell me how much it sucks but it was cheap 100% American made they back it forever and it will eat anything i feed it. The Loathed Hi-Point 995TS Carbine. Its fun to bolt shit to it too.
    What does that shoot? Pistol ammo?

It looks pretty cool. Needs a mag or forward grip or something. Just looks like it's missing a piece.

Get Adobe Flash player

yup 9mm Luger , they make it in 40 S&W and 45 ACP too. The mag goes in the pistol grip but i agree with you i went to pick up a forward grip but didn't make it to the gun shop in time hopefully tomorrow. went and shot it on my lunch break its fun as hell.

Capino

Get Adobe Flash player

yup 9mm Luger , they make it in 40 S&W and 45 ACP too. The mag goes in the pistol grip but i agree with you i went to pick up a forward grip but didn't make it to the gun shop in time hopefully tomorrow. went and shot it on my lunch break its fun as hell.
    how many rounds fit in the mag?

it would be nice to have that thing in 9mm and .45

Get Adobe Flash player

I have the 9mm highpoint carbine in stainless steel. Fun as fuck to shoot, pretty damn accurate to. The 9mm is 9+p rated to and they make an aftermarket stock for the carbines to make it resemble the Beretta px4 storm carbine.

top is the highpoint, bottom is the Beretta.
    They are pretty popular for customizing cause they are affordable. Also they carry a lifetime guarantee.
    Here's a link to the 45 carbine..... http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/carb...45caliber.html
    I'm pretty sure carbine mags only hold 8 (in .45 acp) but I think they make a 10 round mag for them (that is ugly as fuck) for them

Choppy, those m-44's (mossin naugents or however you spell it) are loud and powerful. You can buy all sorts different ammo for them to and mil-surp is still reasonably cheap. I got a couple of them in a trade years ago, fuckin fun as hell to shoot.

Get Adobe Flash player

Does anyone have a Mossberg 930 tactical. I saw one at Dick's Sporting Goods with ghost ring sights and a mag extension for just over $600. Anybody seen one cheaper?

Share This