Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPkeith
    • Jul 2010

I carry a snub nose .38 in my front vest pocket about 90 percent of the time when I ride. I also have a Glock 21 in .45 that I open carry (Arizona) on my hip about half the time when I ride too.

Comment

• Boston
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by KPkeith
      I carry a snub nose .38 in my front vest pocket about 90 percent of the time when I ride. I also have a Glock 21 in .45 that I open carry (Arizona) on my hip about half the time when I ride too.

In my state of Alaska...we can open carry OR conceal....no permits required! Last of the Frontier where a man's rights get trampled on at the peril of the intruder! Not to mention, bears, moose and wolf roam the same ground!

Boston

Comment

• primer
        • Apr 2024

My daily is a 1911 Colt,also Ruger P93,Blackhawk .357,S&W .357 HP. Arizona did away
        with concealed permits,and if the gun is made in AZ ,like Ruger,there is no wait period,
        the wild west lives

Comment

• Lbfam730
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Boston
          Here's mine: Love this little Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum. I've got a laser mounted in the grip and I can hit a gnat on a cow's ass FROM THE HIP with that laser beam... Imagine seeing a laser in your left eyeball from the dark....should give 'ya the willies....pay attention you would be intruders!!! Might just acquire one of those 40 cal's though....that's some firepower with Lknock down ability!!

Boston
          Love the Magnum Boston!

Comment

• Boston
            • Apr 2024

Yup! All you need is one of these magnums put in the right spot....nothing's gonna' move again! But then again, I've heard stories of an Old timer up in Alaska who placed a single 22 round in a Brownie and it was goodnight for the Brownie! I just think I have a better chance with a Magnum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston
            Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2010, 1:07 PM.

Comment

• 66triumph
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Boston
              I've heard stories of an Old timer up in Alaska who placed a single 22 round in a Brownie and it was goodnight for the Brownie! I just think I have a better chance with a Magnum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston
              damn, I'm never sending my daughters to sell cookies at yall's door! hahahaha...

-A.

Comment

• pineapplepower
                • May 2010

so how do you guys ride and carry? id hate to have a firearm fall out while on 2 wheels

Comment

• Sawbones
                  • Nov 2009

Shit, I didn't realize you were talking about a Girl Scout Brownie. That's fucked up.

Comment

• Boston
                    • Apr 2024

We take our cookies seriously up here.....ain't goin to let just just anybody sell those things! Do Brownies even sell cookies..hell I don't know....whatever they sell, keep the little rugrats off my porch!

What's wrong with you guys?????????
                    Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2010, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• badmojo
                      • May 2010

Im originally from England,now in Canada,i love guns,gonna get my license so i can get a 38 special,always wanted one of them fuckers,but riding around with one in my pocket,i dunno,maybe cos ive never been around them all my life,seems weird,i dont carry anything,even a knife like my buddys,i need to get outta my English state of mind,even tho we cant carry in the great white north!!

Comment

• Boston
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by badmojo
                        Im originally from England,now in Canada,i love guns,gonna get my license so i can get a 38 special,always wanted one of them fuckers,but riding around with one in my pocket,i dunno,maybe cos ive never been around them all my life,seems weird,i dont carry anything,even a knife like my buddys,i need to get outta my English state of mind,even tho we cant carry in the great white north!!
                        Hey Badmojo..the Ruger SP101 is a snubnose that chambers a .357 magnum for good knockdown power BUT you can load .38's in her for "economical" paper punching!

I don't do that...I'm happy loading .357's in her and lighting her off. Upgrade your mind to a Ruger .357 if it's a snubnose you want.

Boston
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-26-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• primer
                          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by pineapplepower
                          so how do you guys ride and carry? id hate to have a firearm fall out while on 2 wheels
                          I carry my 45 in a shoulder holster,my Blackhawk in a western style holster-gun belt,works
                          fine,if the misfortune to have to use one came up the guns are easily had

Comment

• djturnz
                            • Apr 2010

My daily carry is an Springfield Armory XD9- sub-compact.

My duty gun is an XD45 Tactical. I don't have pics of that.

When on the bike, I will either conceal or open carry either the 9mm or 45 (depends on if I tuck my shirt or not).

I also usually have my KelTec 3AT (aka Noisy Cricket) in my pocket when I am not carrying a gun.

This Ruger GP is my BBQ gun with a western style holster I got from Ruger with the Phoenix logo embossed.

My favorite range gun is my Remington 870

I also have a Mossy 500 that is my work horse, a 995 carbine, a WASr-10, and a couple others.

Since I can't secure my handgun on my bike, I don't carry when I know that I can't take it in with me where ever I am going.

Comment

• Twinkies
                              • Aug 2009

oooooh.. I like guns..
                              heres a couple of my favorites.. both Saigas.. Boris and Svetty, 12ga and 7.62.

My lady's ST-22 plinker

Bedside Sig 229 .40

I could go on all day about firearms and CA gun laws...

*Disclaimer: All firearms pictured with 10 round magazines, magazine locking devices where applicable, CA legal and registered*

Comment

• badmojo
                                • May 2010

Cheers Boston,the Ruger does look a great gun,i was gonna go with a Smith and Wesson,but i dont know shit about guns,apart from i love shooting them!!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;