CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Radiator Fill cap / thermostat relocate

I'm choppin a VN800. I've replaced the stock tank with a smaller tank. I'm in the process of relocating the filler cap / thermostat as it originally sat under the stock tank and there is no room for it in it's original place. Mounting it where I want is no problem but I'm having an issue getting the radiator hose routed.

Any ideas from guys that have already been this route? Post pics if ya got em.

Thanks.

Like a lot of guys with custom VN800s and small tanks, I'm not running a thermostat. I found a 1" straight inline rad filler on ebay.

Bad ass bike! I wasn't aware of that option. I'm learning and having a good time with it. Appreciate the help. Got any more pics of the bike?

Thanks.

Here ya go:

If you're up for investing the time to go all the way through this thread there's a ton of useful information in there about modifying a VN800. https://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/f...r-project.html

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Kawasaki 1500 in 2004 had a great Radiator fill/thermostat unit that was compact and you can locate it where you want it.

Share This