Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fxenewbie
    • Apr 2019

Central MA workspace?

After trying to work on my bikes on a steep hill in my apartment building with half my tools in one place 30 min away I've decided its time for a workspace, especially with cold weather coming.

I live in northern Worcester county and I'm looking for any ideas of where I could store/work on my bikes from nov-may. There's plenty of old warehouses near me I'm going to contact and I'm keeping my eye open for a good CL post.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on places to call or look at? Has anyone heard of any co-ops in the area? Anyone willing to rent to me or interested in sharing a spot?

Let me know!!
  • MadRiverMoCo
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Fxenewbie
    After trying to work on my bikes on a steep hill in my apartment building with half my tools in one place 30 min away I've decided its time for a workspace, especially with cold weather coming.

I live in northern Worcester county and I'm looking for any ideas of where I could store/work on my bikes from nov-may. There's plenty of old warehouses near me I'm going to contact and I'm keeping my eye open for a good CL post.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on places to call or look at? Has anyone heard of any co-ops in the area? Anyone willing to rent to me or interested in sharing a spot?

Let me know!!
    Go to New Tradition and talk to Jason. There is no better human in New England

Comment

• Fxenewbie
      • Apr 2019

Ok cool, I think I tried to get a spot there a year or so ago and they were booked up, never hurts to try though

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;