CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Cannonball StealthStarter SSK-R - Kick Drive Rigid Frame

The Cannonball Kick Drive electric start kit for rigid frame Big Twins converts your classic kickstart-only motorcycle to electric start. After installation you just push the button or turn the key and your old Flathead, Knucklehead or Panhead will roar to life instantly.

With the CB Kick Drive electric start kit the transmission receives an intermediate housing between kicker cover and main case, where the starter system attaches. The stock kickstarter can be retained. This intermediate housing will be the only thing visible so the overall appearance of your motorcycle will barely change. The primary drive, primary housing and oil tank stay untouched, only the rear fender and your stock 2-1 exhaust require small modifications. Since the system works with an unchanged primary drive, it also allows installation of custom belt drives, custom primary covers, running open primaries, etc. Installation is fairly easy and straightforward. The kit includes everything needed for the conversion except for the battery, wires and starter button/switch, which must be purchased separately.

If the bike is still equipped with the early stock 6V charging system you will have to convert this to 12 V, which means a suitable generator, regulator, coil and lamps need to be fitted.

.../// https://www.wwag.com/step/pdf/230409.pdf \\\...

went to the website....Says it can't find the page....I don't think they're making them any more.....

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by omar1951 View Post

I don't think they're making them any more.....
    Says it's availably ...

"In stock. Ready for immediate delivery from our Würzburg, Germany warehouse"

I am impressed. Great engineering, very little work involved to install, great choice of parts. But $3600.00 in US Dollars is way too much. Too bad they couldnt sell for less. I beleive it would be huge seller if it weren't for the price

Get Adobe Flash player

These are made here in the States ...

... /// https://4speedelectricstart.com/ \\\ ...

$1600 less than the Cannonball ..
    Last edited by Dragstews; 08-25-2021 at 3:02 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

but the US made ones are much bigger & are very much in ya face & don't do the looks of a bike any favor's,
    the Cannonball Stealth starter is hardly seen & you keep the kick starter & kicker cover.
    if you look at this film of my FX with one fitted you can hardly see it,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg7W96AgpBE

Get Adobe Flash player

True .. ^^

Kinda like keeping the kicker on line, ya never know when the battery going to go South ....

I thought i was going to need one of these after I got my hip replaced. Thankfully I learned how to kick lefty instead.

Share This