X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darby74
    • Oct 2016

Here is a blank wiring diagram i did.

Hey all,
    Here WAS a blank diagram that just had the.components you need that i used did for my build.
    It is for a 2006 Honda Rebel 250 but it really could be used for any bike. Comes in handy to figure out a wiring diagram. If this isn't in the right place, Mods please move. Or two douche bags will knock you for trying to help.
    Hope this helps
    Jason
    Attached Files
    Last edited by darby74; 09-09-2019, 2:45 PM. Reason: Two douche bags
  • Luky
    • May 2018

Originally posted by darby74
    Hey all,
    Here is a blank wiring diagram i did for my build.
    It is for a 2006 Honda Rebel 250 but it really could be used for any bike. Comes in handy to figure out a wiring diagram. If this isn't in the right place, Mods please move.
    Hope this helps
    Jason
    A very strange diagram. It is a "blank" wiring diagram.
    "Could be used for any bike" I do not think so.

Comment

• TriNortchopz
      • Dec 2017

More of a component diagram, not that helpful - unless you have a 250 rebel...

Original diagram here with wires not blanked out, so the rebel owners can check their wiring:

Click image for larger version

Name:	on-a-1986-honda-rebel-wiring-diagram-rebel-wiring-diagram-86-honda-rebel-250-wiring-diagram.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	1313018
      If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• darby74
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Luky
        A very strange diagram. It is a "blank" wiring diagram.
        "Could be used for any bike" I do not think so.
        I meant anyone using the "normal" components that almost every bike from mid 60's on uses, can draw there own wires, say from battery to ignition switch and so on, and make there own. What ever components they don't need just X it out.. But fuck it.. I'll take it down if you both wanna be a dick about it..

Comment

• TriNortchopz
          • Dec 2017

It was not helpful, not even to the owner of a rebel.

Now this is helpful:

Thread: Let's See Some: Chopped wiring diagrams!

"Here is the wiring diagram thread; more to come as I find them...but this is a start. Feel free to add your own...please make sure it is one different than one already posted; and please attach it as a thumbnail because some are way too large as a regular picture thanks!"

Here is the wiring diagram thread; more to come as I find them...but this is a start. Feel free to add your own...please make sure it is one different than one already posted; and please attach it as a thumbnail because some are way too large as a regular picture thanks! To attach a thumbnail picture: find the image, right

EDIT, found this, which may be helpful for Rebel 250 owners:
          Thread: Gen 1 Honda CMX250 Rebel simplified wiring diagram:
          Whats up ChopCult? Been a long time since I've posted but I've decided to crawl out from my hovel with a little bit of info I found that might be useful to the 5 other people who want to chop up a Rebel! :cool: Finding any info on Rebel mods on Rebel forums is like pulling teeth; unless it's just a cosmetic mod you will most
          Last edited by TriNortchopz; 09-09-2019, 12:16 AM. Reason: wired rebel
          If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• Sky
            • Aug 2009

Can't see the diagram in original post
            But it seems like a great idea.
            As every wiring diagram I draw up starts the same way
            A list of components and connect the dots
            Very generic indeed

Comment

• Skjoll
              • Oct 2018

What would be really helpful is if the wiring diagram was illustrated by someone like Robert Crumb or Peter Aschwanden.

Comment

• darby74
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Sky
                Can't see the diagram in original post
                But it seems like a great idea.
                As every wiring diagram I draw up starts the same way
                A list of components and connect the dots
                Very generic indeed
                Hey
                I removed the diagram i did with the components cause there is always douche bags that try to knock any help you try to give to try to make themselves feel superior. But I will re post it on the original post above. Every bike build from 60's uses at least 3/4 of the same component 's so I figured you can make your own diagram...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;