CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: New to Harleys

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Lots of very cool upgrades for Street Glide brakes are out there. Ya know ya wanna!

Donny Petersen's book is an excellent Ironhead resource.The ebook version is cheap and worth the little it costs: https://www.amazon.com/Donnys-Unauth.../dp/1532008090

If you have a PC you can rip it to .pdf using Calibre (free, open source, no adware) and read it anywhere. https://calibre-ebook.com/

Get Adobe Flash player

Lots of very cool upgrades for Street Glide brakes are out there. Ya know ya wanna!
    LOL Yea I know but by the time they start fading at my age I'm ready to stop playing anyways......... LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    LOL Yea I know but by the time they start fading at my age I'm ready to stop playing anyways......... LOL
    Too funny, and unfortunately too true as well!

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd rather die in the saddle than end up in a nursing home or hospice bewildered in a puddle of my own piss. (That's what drinking as a teenager was for!)

My shoulder replacement is healing nicely and when that's done the 124" goes in the FXR. Toughest old biker I've seen so far brought his pieced together Norton Commando (with Jap wheels and rectifier and all sorts of properly executed but clearly poor man's mods, medical expenses near wiped him out) to the INOA Buena Vista rally. He had nerve damage and needed help pushing and kick starting but he still rode and took it all with admirable grace. That's my fucking role model.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by
    I'd rather die in the saddle than end up in a nursing home or hospice bewildered in a puddle of my own piss. (That's what drinking as a teenager was for!)

I didn't say I was the first to drop out....... LOL Most of the time I have to stop and wait for the kids to catch up...... LOL

Share This