Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gorgeous
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by oscarmeyer
    Well Capt America turns out to be a liberal Hollywood snowflake what a joke his pops would be embarrassed
    Hahahaha, if you knew anything about the man and his relationship with his father you would know he doesn't give a fuck about what his father, or anyone else really, was thinking. Henry Fonda was married like 5 times and had very little relationship with his kids. Peter's mom killed herself when Henry traded her in for a younger model. Those are the type of people I worry about impressing for sure. I'm guessing if you did a little digging, most of your idols are liberal hollywood snowflakes as well. That is unless you gave up listening to all music from the 60's and 70's when the president was inaugurated and you only listen to Creed and Toby Keith now. Give it a rest bud.

Comment

• vonhelmet
      • May 2010

GSBobber1980 you are right. I loved Easyrider, it heavily influenced my life but fuck Peter Fonda. Just another hate filled old hippie.

Comment

• SamHain
        • Apr 2024

Yeah I don’t know if I would have started selling drugs without easyrider.

Comment

• Hoghead
          • Jun 2015

He also called called Kristjen Nielsen a “lying gash” and said she “should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped.

Wow- I just googled her -that would make a hot scene . Didn't know old Pete was into S&M too..

Comment

• GSBobber1980
            • Aug 2017

Originally posted by hillcat
            Pull your panties down and pull them back up. They're all twisted.
            How appropriate... to type things into a computer you’d never have the guts to say to people’s faces. Just like Fonda!

Comment

• hillcat
              • Mar 2015

Well. if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.
              Talking shit about a dead man.

Comment

• GSBobber1980
                • Aug 2017

Originally posted by hillcat
                Well. if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.
                Talking shit about a dead man.
                And now you’ve managed to post a truly terrible analogy. Congratulations.

Do yourself a favor and go reread the quotes that Fonda himself posted. No one needs to “talk shit” about him, he did that all by himself. That is unless sticking an innocent little boy with pedophiles sounds like a good idea to you. And maybe you think calling a - by all accounts - very kind person whom you’ve never met (not to mention a mom with little kids) a cunt on a public forum for no reason is behavior you can defend.

And keep in mind, your hero here probably had thousands of followers probably including young kids.

So my advice would be to think a little longer before you post about me so it makes sense next time.
                Last edited by GSBobber1980; 09-06-2019, 6:42 AM.

Comment

• GSBobber1980
                  • Aug 2017

And this angel had to be contacted by the Secret Service for some of the things he’d been writing about elected officials.

“Fonda went on to suggest mass protest outside the homes of ICE and CBP agents, as well as the schools their children attend.”

What a great guy he was. Asking protesters to scare innocent, little kids at their school...

Maybe he was just a bitter, unhappy old man that was jealous of Sarah Sanders for having 300,000+ more Twitter followers than him.

Thanks Peter, you’ve added so much to the world.
                  Last edited by GSBobber1980; 09-06-2019, 7:05 AM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                    • Oct 2016

Hey I am impressed. After a whopping 108 posts and you come barreling out of the gate like you are da man. Great new addition to the forum.....

Comment

• hillcat
                      • Mar 2015

Hey Gobbler - you're still talking shit about a dead man.
                      Do you think the more you do it, the better you look?
                      Nah, you look foolish.

Comment

• Tattooo
                        • Sep 2012

I liked Fonda in Easy Rider for what he represented not the actor himself....... I never met him so I didn't know him personally.......

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
                          • Sep 2013

Am I the only one that thought the hillbilly's were the real hero's? Shut them hippies down good.

Just kidding. Still one of my favorite movies of all time. Certainly the most influential.

GSBobber, what are you hoping to accomplish here?

Comment

• GSBobber1980
                            • Aug 2017

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer

GSBobber, what are you hoping to accomplish here?
                            Trying to accomplish? Not sure I understand that question here. I’m obviously ruffling a few feathers with facts, though. Funny how some people get upset when the fake movie characters they revere and were inspired by turn out to be turds in real life. Must be a letdown.

And it always makes me cringe when another man (a few select forum members perhaps?) kneel at the feet of another man because he’s on tv or movies.

I usually keep to myself as evidenced by my low post count. Is that a bad thing? I couldn’t tell by the comment above.

Looks like a few feelings were hurt by shedding a little light on the facts. That’s always telling. It’s easier to not have heroes and be your own inspiration.

Tattooo’s comment is perfectly reasonable. (Not that he needs any approval of mine)
                            Last edited by GSBobber1980; 09-06-2019, 1:44 PM.

Comment

• GSBobber1980
                              • Aug 2017

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                              Hey I am impressed. After a whopping 108 posts and you come barreling out of the gate like you are da man. Great new addition to the forum.....
                              No, I’m NOT the man. I’m an imperfect sinner like everyone else. The thing is, I know it and don’t pretend to be anything else. And I’m certainly no hypocrite.

Someone tell me: what kind of person spends a large portion of his social media presence intimating his ideological enemies are members of the Klan and/or Fascists while simultaneously calling for masses of people to go to kids’ schools to harass them in order to intimidate their parents?

I’ll wait for the answer...

Comment

• Tattooo
                                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by GSBobber1980
                                .Someone tell me: what kind of person spends a large portion of his social media presence intimating his ideological enemies are members of the Klan and/or Fascists while simultaneously calling for masses of people to go to kids’ schools to harass them in order to intimidate their parents?

I’ll wait for the answer...

Are we talking about Trump of Fonda????????? If were talking about Trump there is a different thread for that......

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;