Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • corrosiontrav13
    • Feb 2012

Build thread My '82 shovelhead

Thinking of upgrading the brakes and getting 6" over tubes for the front end. I have a BDL primary and am gonna be going kick only. I got some rad invaders that came with the donor bike and cool king and queen fender set up from B&C to keep the swingarm. Pretty green as far all this goes so probably will have lots of questions. Here are some pics to kick it off with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Z1KaF3PcRDKC52ogaeqRCA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.7 KB
ID:	1345505
    Click image for larger version

Name:	S1PEP1ELSYeROpofS7ptUQ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	294.8 KB
ID:	1345506
    Attached Files
    Last edited by corrosiontrav13; 08-12-2019, 9:26 PM. Reason: too many photos
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Very nice........ You can never have to many photos..............

Comment

• corrosiontrav13
      • Feb 2012

Ha! I don’t know why it keeps turning them all 90 degrees or why one is an attachment.

Comment

• Jakerz
        • Mar 2019

This website is stuck in 2004 as far forum design goes, it's best to use a 3rd party image hosting website like Imgur, its free and easy to use.

Nice looking project you have there though! Invaders are awesome!

Jake

Comment

• bpeak
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by corrosiontrav13
          Ha! I don’t know why it keeps turning them all 90 degrees or why one is an attachment.
          Hey man. I know there are some stickies on the forum how to edit photos. But for what it's worth... I use https://pixlr.com/editor/ for all my pics. Especially some of the cell phone pics that I know I took landscape... show up landscape on the computer... but then rotate when uploaded. If you open the image in pixlr it will show true, how it uploads here. Then you can use the program almost as a free photoshop to rotate, edit, crop, etc etc etc.

In other news - super cool to watch this build. Looking forward to seeing what you got going man. Cheers!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;