Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwhite
    • Feb 2010

You Meet the Nicest People on Chop Cult

Let's start a thread where you post pics or user names of the goofiest sons of bitches that you've met off the Chop Cult in real life. Kinda like the "Show Your Face" thread on the JJ. You can post pics of yourself or your friends or that nerd you invited to tag along on the poker run with you and your buddies from work.

Met this guy while at dinner at Applebee's last night with the wife. Turns out he's on Club Chopper. There was some confusion on his end when I mentioned CC.

• Boyce
    • Apr 2024

you done started sumshit now...

Comment

• wllgmr
      • Nov 2009

this is stupid

Comment

• beanhead78
        • Nov 2009

eric barnett. get em liquord up and something is gonna happen. like lets say walking into a gaybar with a 7ft christmas tree after getting thrown out of a "biker bar" still cant remember why we got kicked out. i dont know if it was the fifth of jager we brought in or if it was because eric kept breaking glasses.

Comment

• Brandon
          • Aug 2009

jwhite getting excited in philly cause hes surounded by all those big, bad, bikers and skaters...expression says "like OMG'
          Attached Files

Comment

• KT
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by jwhite
            Let's start a thread where you post pics or user names of the goofiest sons of bitches that you've met off the Chop Cult in real life. Kinda like the "Show Your Face" thread on the JJ. You can post pics of yourself or your friends or that nerd you invited to tag along on the poker run with you and your buddies from work.

Met this guy while at dinner at Applebee's last night with the wife. Turns out he's on Club Chopper. There was some confusion on his end when I mentioned CC.

Number 1 Is that his purse on the table????
            Number 2 Is he related to ZZ top ,sunglasses at night????
            Number 3 Short pants (not much more to say on that one)
            Number 4 Club Chopper is burnt plumb the fuck up worse then denny's toast IMO
            Number 5 Nice try give a 6 for effort =)
            Damnit Number 6 Just saw the Dewrag thingy

Comment

• geekdublD
              • Oct 2009

OK, i'll play.

Ever heard of the Revenge Run? Well me and a few shitbags went and i came home with more than a few nice pics.

Probably the craziest fucker we met was TwistyMcFisty. Proper shithead for sure. This guy not only provided comic relief, but some of the best quotes of the weekend.

Here's a pic of two douchebags, you decide who's who.

Comment

• drumballer
                • Jun 2010

The only good thing I really see is the PBR on the table.

Comment

• Kokuma
                  • Aug 2009

Some of the coolest guys to hang with in SD.

Atom Rottten, Willy the Pirate, Jason Disco.

Comment

• willythepirate
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Kokuma

looks like a bunch of felons, assholes or hooligans to me...

Comment

• atomrotten
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kokuma

Right on Kokuma its been my pleasure to have met you as well as these two other misfits and Hellbilly1932 (not pictured). I never seen someone pull azz like JasonDisco with out even trying to pull it ... that piece of azz had a weird hand shake though hahaaha
                      Makes riding a lot more fun when you have nut jobs similar to yourself.

Well for a while I was one lone wolf, riding and causing chaos in my own world. Then I met Kokuma and Willy the Pirate and they ride bikes and cause chaos like me so I went from riding causing chaos alone to the 3 of us wolves riding and causing chaos alone but together....
                      Then came Jasondisco who doesnt ride a V Twin but rides a bike with a taillight made of brass knuckles he made himself and I said hummm could it be? Yes it is he rides and causes chaos like the three of us. Now Hellbilly1932 found us and I think he might be just like us 4 wolves not a pack but just wolves riding and causing chaos lol

Comment

• willythepirate
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by atomrotten
                        Right on Kokuma its been my pleasure to have met you as well as these two other misfits and Hellbilly1932 (not pictured). I never seen someone pull azz like JasonDisco with out even trying to pull it ... that piece of azz had a weird hand shake though hahaaha
                        Makes riding a lot more fun when you have nut jobs similar to yourself.

Well for a while I was one lone wolf, riding and causing chaos in my own world. Then I met Kokuma and Willy the Pirate and they ride bikes and cause chaos like me so I went from riding causing chaos alone to the 3 of us wolves riding and causing chaos alone but together....
                        Then came Jasondisco who doesnt ride a V Twin but rides a bike with a taillight made of brass knuckles he made himself and I said hummm could it be? Yes it is he rides and causes chaos like the three of us. Now Hellbilly1932 found us and I think he might be just like us 4 wolves not a pack but just wolves riding and causing chaos lol
                        Are you all fucked up on pain meds??

Comment

• savage454
                          • Apr 2010

Or watched the Hangover too many times.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                          Working...
                          ;