Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoJo67
    • Apr 2024

Honda Rebel project.

Hello guys, i want to start a project with a new production bike. I have in plan a Honda Rebel 500. I want it a offroad/rat bike.
    I tought about a rear fender like in the video game "Days Gone".
    What's your tought guys, it will do the job or i should stay on a dual sport bike? Ofcourse i dont expect from that Honda Rebel to be at the same level as my dual, but i think will not do a worse job.
  • TriNortchopz
    • Dec 2017

Click image for larger version

Name:	honda-rebel-500-640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1312387

try it, let us know how it works out.
    I see it has a monoque frame design.
    what is your plan for suspension swaps?
    If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• JoJo67
      • Apr 2024

That's it, i dont have any plan. That's why i am here. I was thinking at some plan for suspension. But no one is possible.
      I need some help for a suspension plan for long travel one's.

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by JoJo67
        That's it, i dont have any plan. That's why i am here. I was thinking at some plan for suspension. But no one is possible.
        I need some help for a suspension plan for long travel one's.
        Why not sign up on CC????????

Comment

• Skjoll
          • Oct 2018

Originally posted by JoJo67
          ... I tought about a rear fender like in the video game "Days Gone"...
          I really enjoyed that game but you can tell the designers weren't technically savvy when it came to the motorcycles. It seems there's an interest in building that genre of motorcycle:

Since my XVS650 is predominantly my winter bike and looks like a salty rat most of the time I'm slowly turning it into a 'drifter' bike... I think the Rebel is a great candidate for that sort of build.

All I need is to find an old sawmill and live out this scene IRL.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Last edited by Skjoll; 08-07-2019, 7:48 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;