Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 66FLH12666
    • Apr 2019

US vin number history for exported HD.

Hi, bought a 66 electra a couple of months ago and wonder if there is some kind of register to search for a vin number history in US?

The bike went on export from US/florida in 89 to denmark, and I imported it to sweden this year.
  • 53panhead
    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by 66FLH12666
    Hi, bought a 66 electra a couple of months ago and wonder if there is some kind of register to search for a vin number history in US?

None that I know of unless your law enforcement.

Comment

• 66FLH12666
      • Apr 2019

Originally posted by 53panhead
      None that I know of unless your law enforcement.
      Ok, thx.

Comment

• BurnoutNova
        • Oct 2013

Ok, thx.
        Is the vin your username? What are you trying to achieve by searching the vin? Last registered owner in the US?

Comment

• 66FLH12666
          • Apr 2019

Originally posted by BurnoutNova
          Is the vin your username? What are you trying to achieve by searching the vin? Last registered owner in the US?
          I got last owners name on the export certificate, but it would be fun and interesting to know some of its history in the US. And yes, the vin is my username.
          Last edited by 66FLH12666; 07-08-2019, 5:49 PM.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

I got last owner but it would be fun and interesting to know some of its history in the US. And yes, the vin is my username.
            I knew of a 69FLH13666 bike for some 35 years..... Three of the owners were killed on the bike the last guy that bought it wouldn't sell it because it looked like the bike was safe for him.... He still has it some 20 years later....

Comment

• 66FLH12666
              • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Tattooo
              I knew of a 69FLH13666 bike for some 35 years..... Three of the owners were killed on the bike the last guy that bought it wouldn't sell it because it looked like the bike was safe for him.... He still has it some 20 years later....
              I didn't realise that 12666 on a 66 actually reads that its the 6666 bike produced that year. Very wicked vin...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;