CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,665

    Default so last night my wife says...

    we just bought a new house, ive been buisy as shit aint had time to check the net. so last night she asked me what im doing on the computer at 230 in the morn. i said" im on the chopcult, its like your soaps but with pictures of motorcycles". thought about that today and had to laugh at myself

  2. #2
    fozz
    Guest

    Default

    Are we that bad .......................................are we .................................................s oaps................................
    fuck ...........................Thank god fa the bikes thats all i gotta say on the subject......................

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    really it is that bad. but it gives me something to do while im jobless taking care of the kids while my wife is at work making shit tons of money and buying me motorcycle shit. now if there could be a univision version of the chopcult that would be the cats ass.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    i just went over to the jj and there was a post about michigan chopperfest. someone was making fun of dudes riding billitbarges and doing burnouts with chrome blah blah. i almost replied with some shit ass comment about people that ride bikes making fun of other people that ride bikes but i didnt. i lost respect for the jj after they started the shit with the jap bikes and not letting people voice their opinions. but im starting to see their point on the drama shit. i know i only come on here and post stupid shit. but its because i dont care i yams what i yams, and i yams what i yams. toot toot!! you guys are getting out of hand. what happend if you "jackwagons" showed up at some event and met some dude that you were talking shit to on the chopcult. my bet is probably nothing. i have alot more shit to say but im starting to type with one eye and one finger

  5. #5
    billdozer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beanhead78 View Post
    Chopcult, its like your soaps but with pictures of motorcycles".
    I really don't want to encourage any more drama, but that is hilarious. Might show up on a t-shirt down the road someday.

    Thanks for posting it in the 'Pile Bean, saved me from moving another one. I think today was a record. Must be a full moon.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beanhead78 View Post
    i just went over to the jj and there was a post about michigan chopperfest. someone was making fun of dudes riding billitbarges and doing burnouts with chrome blah blah. i almost replied with some shit ass comment about people that ride bikes making fun of other people that ride bikes but i didnt. i lost respect for the jj after they started the shit with the jap bikes and not letting people voice their opinions. but im starting to see their point on the drama shit. i know i only come on here and post stupid shit. but its because i dont care i yams what i yams, and i yams what i yams. toot toot!! you guys are getting out of hand. what happend if you "jackwagons" showed up at some event and met some dude that you were talking shit to on the chopcult. my bet is probably nothing. i have alot more shit to say but im starting to type with one eye and one finger
    The other day the OL accused me of watching porn late at night, I was watching the "drink the wine" over in the riding videos. She looked at me almost disappointed and walked away.

    Quote Originally Posted by billdozer View Post
    I really don't want to encourage any more drama, but that is hilarious. Might show up on a t-shirt down the road someday.

    Thanks for posting it in the 'Pile Bean, saved me from moving another one. I think today was a record. Must be a full moon.

    I'm not advocating drama; but what I see here isn't what I'd call drama. I think this gives us a chance to be real. I mean if everyone was at 1 bar or rally/show and what happened took place, well, I think everyone's response woulda been close to the same. We would have cracked jokes, antagonized and in the end everyone would have realized how silly we were being. Maybe I'm wrong; but that shit was funny, we got a chance to see real personality's and then talk mad shit to each other. Although I could see something like that getting out of control.

    Ahhhhhhh, I love this place!

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    316

    Default

    I disagree!! You have to be under control to get out of control. So if you are kicking the living shit out of some one, that means you are in control, now if you are getting the living shit beat out of you!! Thin you are def not in control.. Now god dam it ware is the remote control!!!!!!! Lol

  8. #8
    primer
    Guest

    Default

    I found CC after being banned from JJ,and I like it because the mods
    let us run with it,there is a lot of bullshit nonsense,I've slung my share
    of it no doubt,and it is kinda soapish but it's fun.The part about bro-
    huggin' after an e-thug attack I don't know,there are surely some cat's
    on here who might choose to knock one's ass out.Anyway I lost
    the point I was going after,it's a nice cool morning,the kind my shovel like's.
    Adios motherfucker's,hehe

  9. #9
    fozz
    Guest

    Default

    come to think of it i was on the jj fa 3 yrs an got kicked fa whatever doesnt matter , on here the atitudes not there Billdozers got a sense of humor an its a bit more like sitting around a table with a beer bullshiting with mates than ,, your outa order go stand in the corner answer back your out yea i know theres no beer ,,, but best of all to me is it covers the globe not just bikers in my country or yours , now im ranting like an old woman

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beanhead78 View Post
    really it is that bad. but it gives me something to do while im jobless taking care of the kids while my wife is at work making shit tons of money and buying me motorcycle shit. now if there could be a univision version of the chopcult that would be the cats ass.
    I give you props man.


  11. #11
    Boston
    Guest

    Default

    I'm having to agree with what all you guys are saying. ......Hello, my name is Boston and I'm a JJ flunk out....shit...isn't that starting to sound familiar here?

    I believe each of us is so strong willed and strong minded...raising the voice is BOUND to occur, here or anywhere. That said, I' not fooling myself...I'm guilty too.

    But, I'm hearing you all...it is really different that it goes to it's end and it dies off....kinda naturally...probably because the "drama" of it becomes so evident, you feel stupid letting it go that far..."self-limiting" really. Try that on the "other site" and find yourself stifled by being banned or deleted...now THAT'S childish and doesn't give a bunch of grown men & women credit for being adults and staunch individuals.

    gotta' say....this is reallly a very cool site. thanks to the owners......

    Boston

  12. #12
    fozz
    Guest

    Default

    +1

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in