• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockman96
    • May 2018

Bad wreck

Originally posted by Dragstews
    Whoa ....

7 Bikers dead in RANDOLPH, N.H ... Bad, bad accident ...
    Witnesses said it was a "devastating scene" on the rural highway where the pickup collided with motorcyclists.

I thought this should be in it's own thread. Horrible.
  • BuddhahoodVato
    • Apr 2010

Sad, for all.

Comment

• farmall
      • Apr 2013

Expect the trucker to be the usual drunk.

Comment

• confab
        • May 2019

7 people?

You almost have to wonder if it was an accident..

Comment

• 808Lathedog
          • Jun 2018

Seems you are exactly correct. This guy has had multiple DUIs in recent history. He is only 23 but has had at least two. So many lives destroyed, including his and those who care about him.
          I don’t think there is a way to pay for such a crime. Only his soul could pay.
          Sad for all those who lost loved ones.
          RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

• Hoghead
            • Jun 2015

I believe all my friends made it home from this weekends bash. Having seen this, i'm grateful for something I previously took for granted. Seven honourable folk taken out by some drunken little dickhead. I hope he suffers arse rape in prison for the rest of his life.

Comment

• confab
              • May 2019

People drive worse than I have ever seen. I'm GenX, and when I was growing up the highways were teenie little things, and the cars were huge, and people did a pretty good job overall.

Now, the cars are half as big and the roads are twice as wide, and people can't drive for S####. Go figure?

I blame electronics and half the country being blasted out of their minds on prescription drugs..

Also, being a good driver was a point of pride during the era I grew up. Being a good driver was being responsible and keeping other people safe. It was your duty to your fellow man to be able to control that massive land boat you were wheeling.

Nobody seems to care anymore?

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by confab
                Nobody seems to care anymore?
                Yep you got that right....... Most of the people today only think of themselves........ They could care less if they hurt someone else as long as they can do what ever they want to do.....

Comment

• klondikekid64
                  • Nov 2013

Doesn't help that every other driver on the road nowadays gets on their phone while driving, I can tell right away when I'm following someone when they start using their phone.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by 808Lathedog
                    Seems you are exactly correct. This guy has had multiple DUIs in recent history. He is only 23 but has had at least two. So many lives destroyed, including his and those who care about him.
                    I don’t think there is a way to pay for such a crime. Only his soul could pay.
                    Sad for all those who lost loved ones.
                    RIP Brothers and Sisters.
                    The douche bag also just rolled over a tractor trailer in Texas not three weeks ago and walked away and wasn’t charged he got a DUI in Connecticut in May, Connecticut notified The Massachusetts Department of motor vehicles and they were supposed to suspend his CDL license immediately But that didn’t happen and the head of the department resigned abruptly this morning

So at the age of 23 this piece of shit has rolled over at least one tractor trailer two DUIs and has now murdered seven people

There is a fund raiser / memorial two towns over from me for two of the victims and there’s got to be 1000 bikes there already

I hope this Maggot gets life in prison to think about what he has done for the rest of his miserable life

Comment

• OB
                      • Aug 2015

I spent a majority of my military career in special operations, have been to a majority of the nasty locations, and am actually writing this from Iraq, now. Even after I retired from the military, I enjoy being in high threat locations and make a living out of being there..

In saying that, my heart, anxiety, and sweating increase more when I return home and want to go for a simple one hour ride on my back country SC roads. Almost to the point where it's not even enjoyable due to boat trailer traffic, soccer Moms, texters, and back road drunks.

I have a beautiful 2 lane road that traverses across the Upstate of SC that was made to relax on and just enjoy the scenery. You should see the amount of drivers that are pissed that I'm holding them up at 60mph, when the speed limit is 55...

And I'm speaking from the point of view from someone that was arrested for 'Aggressive Driving'. Hell, even I can't compete with the drivers of today.

Comment

• hillcat
                        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                        The douche bag also just rolled over a tractor trailer in Texas not three weeks ago and walked away and wasn’t charged he got a DUI in Connecticut in May, Connecticut notified The Massachusetts Department of motor vehicles and they were supposed to suspend his CDL license immediately But that didn’t happen and the head of the department resigned abruptly this morning

So at the age of 23 this piece of shit has rolled over at least one tractor trailer two DUIs and has now murdered seven people

There is a fund raiser / memorial two towns over from me for two of the victims and there’s got to be 1000 bikes there already

I hope this Maggot gets life in prison to think about what he has done for the rest of his miserable life
                        Free or in prison, I don't think he will last long. Unless he has a Russian Mafia connection.
                        Don't forget about his screaming in a parking lot and crack pipe possession arrest. He likes his crack too.

Comment

• KevinN
                          • May 2014

Don't know if he bonded out or if he even gets to bond out but if he does he is definitely a flight risk. On the reports I've been able to read I can't find anything on him being drug and alcohol tested immediately following the accident.

Comment

• Davestune
                            • May 2014

Next day the cock sucker was drinking on a beach no remorse

Comment

• Dragstews
                              • Sep 2010

Months before the deadly crash in New Hampshire, police say 23-year-old Volodoymyr Zhukovskyy had two run-ins with Baytown police.
                              Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;