CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    213

    Default Yo, Kingdeadbeat....

    You're a poser turd!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    213

    Default

    I'll reply to what I fucking want to! Bitch!

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Ha ha. Dude, I ain't taking one side or the other. But Deadbeat is a guy who just likes to stir the shit, and get a rise outta people. I hear he ain't such a prick if you actually get to know him, a smartass yes, absolutely. But your probably just egging him on. Don't take his shit personally. This is funny non-the-less, even if only to stir more shit up.....

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    i'll start sweeping the biker circle of death again.

    the next match up is a punk rocker that saw black flag, 7 seconds, and bad brains live. had to deal with faggy jocks that hated punk.

    VS.

    kingdeadbeat with a little youthful energy, definite sassyness and an EVO motorcycle.

    will old school, kick starting oil on the deck, triumph over Evolution?!

    watch this thread to find out...

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    i'll start sweeping the biker circle of death again.

    the next match up is a punk rocker that saw black flag, 7 seconds, and bad brains live. had to deal with faggy jocks that hated punk.

    VS.

    kingdeadbeat with a little youthful energy, definite sassyness and an EVO motorcycle.

    will old school, kick starting oil on the deck, triumph over Evolution?!

    watch this thread to find out...
    Ha ha ha. Classic!!!!

  6. #6
    primer
    Guest

    Default

    Here we go,another slash and burn stroll towards
    the junk pile,can't we all just get along with some
    respect instead of making comment about cats
    with low IQ's and short peckers and calling dudes
    turds?Not no but Fuck No,we can't,and that's to
    me what makes CC a great site.Just my humble
    .02,and if ya don't like it then eat shit and die.

    (It's easy to e-thug when there's a 12 pack of
    PBR and two guns on the desk,it makes me
    feel like,like a real biker)

  7. #7
    billdozer
    Guest

    Default

    CRF you are one clever smart ass this month. You've made me laugh out loud a couple times lately. Thanks.

    Deadbeat is a solid dude who just likes to poke a stick in people's cages to amuse himself, but he also provides useful content and is not a shabby photog either. And he actually works on and rides a motorcycle.

    Robzilla, I'm not sure what you are bent about but this thread is 'Pile bound for sure.

  8. #8
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    But we just swept the circle of death.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,040

    Default

    Is this a new record time for JP'ing a thread???

    +1 on Billdozer's comments about Kingdeadbeat. I had a run-in with him a few months back and we bro-hugged it out. It's funny how some people's personalities shine through the internet!

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by primer View Post
    (It's easy to e-thug when there's a 12 pack of
    PBR and two guns on the desk,it makes me
    feel like,like a real biker)
    Buahahahhaaaahahaaaaa!!!

    Now all you're missing is a gangster ass Unicorn sticker!

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Wow,someone has their period!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Not bent, but I don't appreciate some young punk telling me when I should or where I should post. I'm sure he's a nice guy. I spent some time in his town and I can assure you I'm no ones bitch. He's no doubtedly checking with his mama who I am. The pictures, embarrassing, but genuine none the less.

  13. #13
    billdozer
    Guest

    Default

    So where is the offending post? I want to see what you are talking about.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billdozer View Post
    So where is the offending post? I want to see what you are talking about.
    Bill...read through "Nobody Likes a Liar"...

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badmojo View Post
    Wow,someone has their period!!
    Well at least he's not pregnant. You can relax now, even if he was I'm sure it wouldn't be yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by billdozer View Post
    So where is the offending post? I want to see what you are talking about.
    Oh now you're starting shit to!?


    This is fun!

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sighless View Post
    Well at least he's not pregnant. You can relax now, even if he was I'm sure it wouldn't be yours.



    Oh now you're starting shit to!?


    This is fun!
    It wouldnt be mine,he likes it in his ass!!

  17. #17
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Primer, Funny!!!! Some PBR's were involved, but guns? No. I wouldn't say offending, but the post was about Liars. He told me to get the fuck off his thread. Usually, I wouldn't care, but he's gonna get on here and brag about showing someone up over a typo seems childish, I know Lancaster isn't exciting, Hell I lived there, but seriously? Guys that stir shit on other websites isn't what it's about. Live and let live, that's my moto, but call me into question and I'll check your ass. Trust me, I've lived in Lancaster and it's nothing to be proud of.

  18. #18
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    i'll start sweeping the biker circle of death again.

    the next match up is a punk rocker that saw black flag, 7 seconds, and bad brains live. had to deal with faggy jocks that hated punk.

    VS.

    kingdeadbeat with a little youthful energy, definite sassyness and an EVO motorcycle.

    will old school, kick starting oil on the deck, triumph over Evolution?!

    watch this thread to find out...
    i remember when i was a dirty punker. i was also pissed off. but now that ive taken the safety pin out of my nose and my hair isnt full of elmers glue i feel more relaxed.

  19. #19
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badmojo View Post
    It wouldnt be mine,he likes it in his ass!!
    Hahahhaaaahaaa!!

    Quote Originally Posted by beanhead78 View Post
    i remember when i was a dirty punker. i was also pissed off. but now that ive taken the safety pin out of my nose and my hair isnt full of elmers glue i feel more relaxed.
    Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!


    God damn this funny shit!

  20. #20
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robzilla View Post
    Primer, Funny!!!! Some PBR's were involved, but guns? No. I wouldn't say offending, but the post was about Liars. He told me to get the fuck off his thread. Usually, I wouldn't care, but he's gonna get on here and brag about showing someone up over a typo seems childish, I know Lancaster isn't exciting, Hell I lived there, but seriously? Guys that stir shit on other websites isn't what it's about. Live and let live, that's my moto, but call me into question and I'll check your ass. Trust me, I've lived in Lancaster and it's nothing to be proud of.
    im from Flint Michigan motherfucker !!! you wanna talk about being hard. you aint shit, come to my house and stay the night. just kidding, i really dont know what this thread is about but you sound like a whinney baby rob. and yes nobody on here likes me either kingdeadbeat , but who cares. but i did get my stickers. thanks bill

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in