Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • badmojo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Sighless
    Well at least he's not pregnant. You can relax now, even if he was I'm sure it wouldn't be yours.

Oh now you're starting shit to!?

This is fun!
    It wouldnt be mine,he likes it in his ass!!

Comment

• Robzilla
      • Aug 2009

Primer, Funny!!!! Some PBR's were involved, but guns? No. I wouldn't say offending, but the post was about Liars. He told me to get the fuck off his thread. Usually, I wouldn't care, but he's gonna get on here and brag about showing someone up over a typo seems childish, I know Lancaster isn't exciting, Hell I lived there, but seriously? Guys that stir shit on other websites isn't what it's about. Live and let live, that's my moto, but call me into question and I'll check your ass. Trust me, I've lived in Lancaster and it's nothing to be proud of.

Comment

• beanhead78
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by CRFyou
        i'll start sweeping the biker circle of death again.

the next match up is a punk rocker that saw black flag, 7 seconds, and bad brains live. had to deal with faggy jocks that hated punk.

VS.

kingdeadbeat with a little youthful energy, definite sassyness and an EVO motorcycle.

will old school, kick starting oil on the deck, triumph over Evolution?!

watch this thread to find out...
        i remember when i was a dirty punker. i was also pissed off. but now that ive taken the safety pin out of my nose and my hair isnt full of elmers glue i feel more relaxed.

Comment

• Sighless
          • May 2010

Originally posted by badmojo
          It wouldnt be mine,he likes it in his ass!!
          Hahahhaaaahaaa!!

Originally posted by beanhead78
          i remember when i was a dirty punker. i was also pissed off. but now that ive taken the safety pin out of my nose and my hair isnt full of elmers glue i feel more relaxed.
          Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!

God damn this funny shit!

Comment

• badmojo
            • May 2010

Life is good!!

Comment

• beanhead78
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Robzilla
              Primer, Funny!!!! Some PBR's were involved, but guns? No. I wouldn't say offending, but the post was about Liars. He told me to get the fuck off his thread. Usually, I wouldn't care, but he's gonna get on here and brag about showing someone up over a typo seems childish, I know Lancaster isn't exciting, Hell I lived there, but seriously? Guys that stir shit on other websites isn't what it's about. Live and let live, that's my moto, but call me into question and I'll check your ass. Trust me, I've lived in Lancaster and it's nothing to be proud of.
              im from Flint Michigan motherfucker !!! you wanna talk about being hard. you aint shit, come to my house and stay the night. just kidding, i really dont know what this thread is about but you sound like a whinney baby rob. and yes nobody on here likes me either kingdeadbeat , but who cares. but i did get my stickers. thanks bill

Comment

• Sighless
                • May 2010

im from Flint Michigan motherfucker !!! you wanna talk about being hard. you aint shit, come to my house and stay the night. just kidding, i really dont know what this thread is about but you sound like a whinney baby rob. and yes nobody on here likes me either kingdeadbeat , but who cares. but i did get my stickers. thanks bill
                beanhead78, you are a funny dude!

Comment

• badmojo
                  • May 2010

+1

Comment

• Robzilla
                    • Aug 2009

+100

Comment

• ridemore16
                      • Oct 2009

"Let's get Tropical"...Flint, home of the Tropics!!! beanhead's alright in my book!!!

Comment

• badmojo
                        • May 2010

I can see a ''we love beanhead78" thread on the horizon!

Comment

• beanhead78
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Robzilla
                          +100
                          was that a +100 about nobody liking me? man you guys are starting to give me a complex. i cant ride a bike if i ride a skateboard, but then i cant ride a skateboard if i ride a motorcycle. man

Comment

• beanhead78
                            • Nov 2009

this one seems fitting

im done here i think ive worn out my welcome

Comment

• imtheslime
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by CRFyou
                              i'll start sweeping the biker circle of death again.

the next match up is a punk rocker that saw black flag, 7 seconds, and bad brains live. had to deal with faggy jocks that hated punk.

VS.

kingdeadbeat with a little youthful energy, definite sassyness and an EVO motorcycle.

will old school, kick starting oil on the deck, triumph over Evolution?!

watch this thread to find out...
                              Is that where two men enter and one man leaves?

Comment

• Robzilla
                                • Aug 2009

Beanhead, I'm no Whiney baby. Just keeping it real. Calling out someone on another board is lame. Even more lame when you don't use your real name. Then, when someone calls you out for being lame, you have the audacity to tell that person "if you don't like my thread, stay the fuck out"? Seriously, jackwagons like him don't belong here. Go back to the Jockey Journal or XLforum and do that shit. Not Here, I came here to avoid the drama, which I am creating now, and just wanting a cool ass vibe.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;