CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Life is good!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by beanhead78 View Post
    im from Flint Michigan motherfucker !!! you wanna talk about being hard. you aint shit, come to my house and stay the night. just kidding, i really dont know what this thread is about but you sound like a whinney baby rob. and yes nobody on here likes me either kingdeadbeat , but who cares. but i did get my stickers. thanks bill
    beanhead78, you are a funny dude!

Get Adobe Flash player

+1

Get Adobe Flash player

+100

Get Adobe Flash player

im from Flint Michigan motherfucker !!! you wanna talk about being hard. you aint shit, come to my house and stay the night. just kidding, i really dont know what this thread is about but you sound like a whinney baby rob. and yes nobody on here likes me either kingdeadbeat , but who cares. but i did get my stickers. thanks bill
    "Let's get Tropical"...Flint, home of the Tropics!!! beanhead's alright in my book!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

I can see a ''we love beanhead78" thread on the horizon!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Robzilla View Post
    +100
    was that a +100 about nobody liking me? man you guys are starting to give me a complex. i cant ride a bike if i ride a skateboard, but then i cant ride a skateboard if i ride a motorcycle. man

Get Adobe Flash player

this one seems fitting

im done here i think ive worn out my welcome

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    i'll start sweeping the biker circle of death again.

the next match up is a punk rocker that saw black flag, 7 seconds, and bad brains live. had to deal with faggy jocks that hated punk.

VS.

kingdeadbeat with a little youthful energy, definite sassyness and an EVO motorcycle.

will old school, kick starting oil on the deck, triumph over Evolution?!

watch this thread to find out...
    Is that where two men enter and one man leaves?

Get Adobe Flash player

Beanhead, I'm no Whiney baby. Just keeping it real. Calling out someone on another board is lame. Even more lame when you don't use your real name. Then, when someone calls you out for being lame, you have the audacity to tell that person "if you don't like my thread, stay the fuck out"? Seriously, jackwagons like him don't belong here. Go back to the Jockey Journal or XLforum and do that shit. Not Here, I came here to avoid the drama, which I am creating now, and just wanting a cool ass vibe.

Get Adobe Flash player

ha ha "Jackwagon"

i need some sleep

fozz

ouch ......ouch ...........ouch,,,,,,ive been cyber bashed

Get Adobe Flash player

Default OK Reloaded

Bean if I ever go to Flint I am definitely gonna stop by, I need somewhere to reload.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bobbed06 View Post
    Bean if I ever go to Flint I am definitely gonna stop by, I need somewhere to reload.....
    uhhh.. you might want to reload before you come to flint.or just give me a call when your gettin close.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default I can only carry so much

I can only carry so much ammo. I will have me a Mr T ammo starter kit. Thats my gold fool....

Get Adobe Flash player

HEY ROBZILLA!!!

Lets clarify: There once was a time when chopper cats ruled the Jockey Journals. We talked about all kinds of great stuff, including METRICS (gasp) Then the guy who I "called out"(owner and moderator) started a thread regarding designing a t-shirt for his forum, which had quite a few posts...including a design by myself. I also got my sassy little ass into trouble by saying "They all suck" ...teehee BAM I got banned, so did my buddy "Bugles" for saying "+1"regarding my comment...and so did everyone's good friend Rob Rouser, for merely asking about the "Banning Spree".

Time goes by and a Phoenix arises from the ashes CHOP CULT!!!.....A few members from THIS forum, were members of THAT forum...those who were there during that time may still have mildly bitter feelings towards certain aspects of what went down, mind you I still check in almost daily. SO now that you know the reason for me calling this fool to task when he is acting wise beyond his years...you might understand.

As far as you getting your ass beat for posers like me THANK YOU and your services to punk rock!!! Keep it up, I admire your courage for admitting that Champ!!! I do like the misfits, I have participated in a few circle jerks, but I'm not sure about the "Black Fag" you mentioned, if I see him here in Lancaster, I'll give him your regards.

Sorry for being such a douche, and thanks everyone for backing my shenanigans, please don't ban me ...cuz I ain't gots nowhere else to go!! I promise my next threads will be more productive

Photobucket

I hope this picture acts as a metaphor for the empowering feeling my friends give me when it comes to my comedic genius here on the CHOP CULT!!!
    (I do feel like a Wizards pet Eagle who's on his A game)

Get Adobe Flash player

me and my homies will meet you at the ohio boarder. you might need some help getting through detroit. just kidding, flint is way worse than detroit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by kingdeadbeat View Post
    HEY ROBZILLA!!!

Lets clarify: There once was a time when chopper cats ruled the Jockey Journals. We talked about all kinds of great stuff, including METRICS (gasp) Then the guy who I "called out"(owner and moderator) started a thread regarding designing a t-shirt for his forum, which had quite a few posts...including a design by myself. I also got my sassy little ass into trouble by saying "They all suck" ...teehee BAM I got banned, so did my buddy "Bugles" for saying "+1"regarding my comment...and so did everyone's good friend Rob Rouser, for merely asking about the "Banning Spree".

Time goes by and a Phoenix arises from the ashes CHOP CULT!!!.....A few members from THIS forum, were members of THAT forum...those who were there during that time may still have mildly bitter feelings towards certain aspects of what went down, mind you I still check in almost daily. SO now that you know the reason for me calling this fool to task when he is acting wise beyond his years...you might understand.

As far as you getting your ass beat for posers like me THANK YOU and your services to punk rock!!! Keep it up, I admire your courage for admitting that Champ!!! I do like the misfits, I have participated in a few circle jerks, but I'm not sure about the "Black Fag" you mentioned, if I see him here in Lancaster, I'll give him your regards.

Sorry for being such a douche, and thanks everyone for backing my shenanigans, please don't ban me ...cuz I ain't gots nowhere else to go!! I promise my next threads will be more productive

Photobucket

I hope this picture acts as a metaphor for the empowering feeling my friends give me when it comes to my comedic genius here on the CHOP CULT!!!
    (I do feel like a Wizards pet Eagle who's on his A game)
    why do i gotta be wearing pink? man, i dont even like you now.

Get Adobe Flash player

me and my homies will meet you at the ohio boarder. you might need some help getting through detroit. just kidding, flint is way worse than detroit.
    ain't that the truth.
    if you survive Flint you can come stroll through Muskegon Heights too for the Grand tour of Michigan's ghettos. be sure to hit Benton Harbor on the way out too.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    ain't that the truth.
    if you survive Flint you can come stroll through Muskegon Heights too for the Grand tour of Michigan's ghettos. be sure to hit Benton Harbor on the way out too.
    i dont know man , that shit sounds rough. smart ass. i see you live in michigan, my wife is an er nurse at Hurly in flint. on of the gnarliest hospitals in michigan. she likes to "vacation" and benton harbor is on her list. should i " pack " heavy?

Share This