X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

Originally posted by Davestune
    yes i gave it away
    To be fair, that was the Old, Pre Dodge Challenger Gas Cap, Value. (OPDCGCV for short)

Comment

• Bbqbiker
      • May 2015

Originally posted by JakeF
      Looks good!

Better than my welding skilz.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]100144[/ATTACH]
      They did a really nice job and I guess yours is next

Comment

• Bbqbiker
        • May 2015

Originally posted by confab
        To be fair, that was the Old, Pre Dodge Challenger Gas Cap, Value. (OPDCGCV for short)
        Keep it up cornhole and I will have to release the Kracken and you won't like that not one bit just asked for tattoo he has a foot of scar tissue from when he got mouthy with me
        Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-13-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• hillcat
          • Mar 2015

You should take the tail light and turn it into a gas tank cap.
          Then take the Charger gas cap and put a red lens on it and turn it into a tail light.
          Then sit back and reap the awards at the shows.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
            • May 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
            You should take the tail light and turn it into a gas tank cap.
            Then take the Charger gas cap and put a red lens on it and turn it into a tail light.
            Then sit back and reap the awards at the shows.
            Oh what the Christ you too you Vermont fucker? I didn't drop $35,000 on this turd although an award-winning turd to be mocked by the likes of you and you and you and you and whoever else is piling on.

I'm gonna go sand some Bondo and pretend this never happened OK?

Comment

• JakeF
              • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
              They did a really nice job and I guess yours is next
              Yep! I'm dropping off my motor tonight after work.

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

I will have to release the Kracken and you won't like that not one bit just asked for tattoo he has a foot of scar tissue from when he got mouthy with me
                Damn it Q you need to back off of the drugs just a little bit...... Your Hallucinating...........

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
                  Damn it Q you need to back off of the drugs just a little bit...... Your Hallucinating...........
                  Come on tattoo back me up here tell them how traumatized you still are after tangling with an intellectual nightmare such as myself..I just don’t have time to formally devastate everyone that’s piling on between sanding Bondo and with so much work in this Trumpalicious economy who has the time?

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

Come on tattoo back me up here tell them how traumatized you still are after tangling with an intellectual nightmare such as myself..I just don’t have time to formally devastate everyone that’s piling on between sanding Bondo and with so much work in this Trumpalicious economy who has the time?
                    Not me I don't have the time either ................

LOL Hell man just ignore them like I have been doing lately.............. Let them talk so what??????

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                      • May 2015

Not me I don't have the time either ................

LOL Hell man just ignore them like I have been doing lately.............. Let them talk so what??????
                      Easier said than done my friend you've got 47str8leg that started this MOPAR bullshit now you've got mini me smellycat piling on and then there's always retarded Davestune lurking in the shadows to blurt out his nonsense and I just can't let that shit go

A man's got to take a stand or the shit will never end I will not have my award-winning Panhead slandered.

Finished sanding off all the Bondo wiped the frame down with acetone now I'm going to rattle can primer on that thing and then hit it with black satin and like 10 layers of clear and then reassembly begins.

It went from being a death trap to actually a decent frame. This is the second frame these guys have fixed up for me I think they should send Davestune a finders fee for all the work that's heading their way ha ha Ha

Comment

• Tattooo
                        • Sep 2012

A man's got to take a stand or the shit will never end I will not have my award-winning Panhead slandered.

Nnnaaaaa Don't worry about it, Just build your bike and you can laugh at them going down the road on it later this year............. Because they don't have an award winning bike....... LOL

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                          • May 2015

Nnnaaaaa Don't worry about it, Just build your bike and you can laugh at them going down the road on it later this year............. Because they don't have an award winning bike....... LOL
                          Yeah your probably right....having an award winning checkbook chopper is all I need....the haters will pile on out of sheer jealousy.....they can suck the blow-by outta my fishtails... Thanks for the inspiration tattoo I can only hope it comes out 1/100 as nice as anything in your impressive stable

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

That Sucker going to be nice once ya get all the barnacles off of it ... !!
                            Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Tattooo
                              • Sep 2012

Yeah your probably right... the haters will pile on out of sheer jealousy....
                              Yep.........

Comment

• Tattooo
                                • Sep 2012

Thanks for the inspiration tattoo I can only hope it comes out 1/100 as nice as anything in your impressive stable

No problem, Don't mind helping at all............

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;