Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flatman
    • Sep 2017

nuklhd sorry to hear that. Health issues SUCK. But yea the right pic is kinda decieving,

Comment

• Bbqbiker
      • May 2015

60 degrees here in Ma today so I rode da choppa down to Motor Jesus’s shop..nice 30 mile ride the bikes been dormant for a while but kicked right over and ran superbly..gonna leave it with him for some winter mods...

I ended up trading that gas tank that I whored away from Davestune to by bro that bought my shovelhead...in return I got back the sporty tank that I had on it with the modified gas cap

Motor Jesus cut the top off of a Honda CB gas tank and blended it into the top of the sporty tank to accommodate the aftermarket NOS gas cap/gauge for a Honda that he had sitting in the shelf for like 30yrs. Lot of work but I like it a lot.

It’s got a bobber/float that hangs down and it’s damn accurate on this 2gal tank...

Motor Jesus is going to weld some tabs on the frame for it and get it mounted solidly.

Hes’s doing the rear wheel cover, yanking the back fender for stripping and re-paint and a cast iron oil pump as well...I can’t stomach the sight of a billet pump on an old motor.....

Getting some lettering done on the tank as well...my own design...stay tuned..this checkbook chopper will have a whole new look for the 2020 riding season....

Comment

• 47str8leg
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
        60 degrees here in Ma today so I rode da choppa down to Motor Jesus’s shop..nice 30 mile ride the bikes been dormant for a while but kicked right over and ran superbly..gonna leave it with him for some winter mods...

I ended up trading that gas tank that I whored away from Davestune to by bro that bought my shovelhead...in return I got back the sporty tank that I had on it with the modified gas cap

Motor Jesus cut the top off of a Honda CB gas tank and blended it into the top of the sporty tank to accommodate the aftermarket NOS gas cap/gauge for a Honda that he had sitting in the shelf for like 30yrs. Lot of work but I like it a lot.

It’s got a bobber/float that hangs down and it’s damn accurate on this 2gal tank...

Motor Jesus is going to weld some tabs on the frame for it and get it mounted solidly.

Hes’s doing the rear wheel cover, yanking the back fender for stripping and re-paint and a cast iron oil pump as well...I can’t stomach the sight of a billet pump on an old motor.....

Getting some lettering done on the tank as well...my own design...stay tuned..this checkbook chopper will have a whole new look for the 2020 riding season....
        Dave was right .
        Wheel covers and you trade away a cool tank for a tank that looks like it has a '69 charger gas cap on it ( can it get big enough ? ) ?
        You are gay.
        ...and not just a little either.
        A whole lotta gay.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
          • May 2015

Originally posted by 47str8leg
          Dave was right .
          Wheel covers and you trade away a cool tank for a tank that looks like it has a '69 charger gas cap on it ( can it get big enough ? ) ?
          You are gay.
          A whole lotta gay.

Jeeezus that was kinda harsh bruh....And entirely inappropriate casting these aspersions on me the king of all heteros.

The bike was decent enough as it was but I am taking my “award-winning Panhead” to an entirely new level and when I’m done it will be

Just like the previous bike that I whored away from Davestune I will transform it into its true glory and receive a chorus of accolades from all that stop to adore it’s majestic beauty as visualized by the BBQ biker

The rear wheel covers going to look Bitchin and any fucking dweeb can run a Mustang tank but not everyone has a cool looking sportster tank with a Dodge charger-ish looking locking gas cap with fuel gauge by the way....The BBQ biker instinctively knows that after hammering this pig for 60 miles I better go find a gas station but I also get visual confirmation by glancing down at my super rare as hell custom one off worthy of building an entire bike around custom locking gas gauge cap with apparently Mopar DNA

The bikes going to be so much faster now after losing about 10 pounds of metal flake & flame...The bike is going to be blacker than night itself....

And wait till you see my tank art it’s going be mind blowing....

Comment

• farmall
            • Apr 2013

You are gay.
            A whole lotta gay.
            With a few tasteful mods he'll be slaying boipussy like his Massbro John Geoghan with a bucket of roofies. Gender is in the eye of the beholder!

It'll be good practice for when he cleans whatisname out of those excess Knuckleheads. I always liked Honda Shadows and that is clearly progress. Needs an exhaust tho and this classic set would be easy to mod with some auto store flex pipe and flux core wire. Dare to be different!
            Attached Files

Comment

• hillcat
              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by farmall
              With a few tasteful mods he'll be slaying boipussy like his Massbro John Geoghan with a bucket of roofies. Gender is in the eye of the beholder!

It'll be good practice for when he cleans whatisname out of those excess Knuckleheads. I always liked Honda Shadows and that is clearly progress. Needs an exhaust tho and this classic set would be easy to mod with some auto store flex pipe and flux core wire. Dare to be different!
              HaHa! well, I kinda like it but I liked it before too.
              You might be able to score some Shadow badges off the Ebay.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                • May 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
                HaHa! well, I kinda like it but I liked it before too.
                You might be able to score some Shadow badges off the Ebay.
                Fuck this stupid Honda talk..the BBQ Biker respects the dead at Pearl Harbor and would never ride dirty rice. I would eat it, but NEVER ride it.

Who knew not-so str8leg was such a hater?? Did the failed 3rd gay conversion therapy make you so angry you verbally knifed me in the pancreas with your venomously jealous criticisms of my tasteful modifications?? Niggaaaaaah puhleeeeeze! The BBQBIKER has got this you’ll see when the bitches swarm me!

Comment

• nuklhd
                  • Sep 2013

BBQ, you said it was a checkbook chopper. I like to do my own work but with a harsh work schedule and just no time stuff gets pushed to the side. The last panhead I fixed up took 5 years for Christ's sake. I got ahold of an original 59 FLH 2 Christmases ago, but in 20 boxes. My pal at Bona-a-fide cycles did the motor and tranny right off. He said he would assemble the bike when he hade time. I picked it up in November but right after I got it home I was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer so in no shape the wrench anyway.
                  Some times you gotta get the check book out and fuck having to justify to anyone. Keep up with the nice bikes.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                    • Sep 2014

Who knew not-so str8leg was such a hater?? Did the failed 3rd gay conversion therapy make you so angry you verbally knifed me in the pancreas with your venomously jealous criticisms of my tasteful modifications?? Niggaaaaaah puhleeeeeze! The BBQBIKER has got this you’ll see when the bitches swarm me!
                    --------------------------------------
                    One would think that my very astute observation early on could make you heed quality advice and avoid this potential train wreck . Alas , as the old saying goes " you can bring a horse to water but you can't make them drink " seems to be ringing true here. That being said I guess I'll have to sit back and watch this slowly unfolding nightmare with baited breath as I peek through my fingers. Maybe the BBQ man can somehow keep it on the rails but I fear , more likely that Casey Jones is at the helm and all the "green lubricant" in the national treasury can't stop the inevitable.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

All the "green lubricant" in the national treasury can't stop the inevitable.
                      Dang, I thought it was "Gold" ..??

Nice work "Motor Jesus" did on that tank ....
                      (I'm glad no Unobtanium was used from the Moon "Pandora")

Bad JuJu comes with that stuff, just ask the Na'vi !!

.... I see you ....

Screw a bunch of sickle's ...

I want a Banshee !!!

For 60 bucks ya can get one ...

Close but no Cigar ......

Last edited by Dragstews; 01-13-2020, 4:39 AM.
                      Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                        • May 2015

Originally posted by nuklhd
                        BBQ, you said it was a checkbook chopper. I like to do my own work but with a harsh work schedule and just no time stuff gets pushed to the side. The last panhead I fixed up took 5 years for Christ's sake. I got ahold of an original 59 FLH 2 Christmases ago, but in 20 boxes. My pal at Bona-a-fide cycles did the motor and tranny right off. He said he would assemble the bike when he hade time. I picked it up in November but right after I got it home I was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer so in no shape the wrench anyway.
                        Some times you gotta get the check book out and fuck having to justify to anyone. Keep up with the nice bikes.
                        Nukhld,

So sorry to hear of your diagnosis.....without our health nothing else really matters..I wish the best for you and your family. Enjoy every ride.

Comment

• Dragstews
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                          Nukhld,

So sorry to hear of your diagnosis.....without our health nothing else really matters..I wish the best for you and your family. Enjoy every ride.
                          Ditto ....
                          Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• 47str8leg
                            • Sep 2014

Same here nukled.
                            I fuck around with BBQ and have fun at his expense ( as often as possible ) but that's some serious shit right there and wish you and your family the best. If your up for a ride on your new sled than take it. Maybe it will clear your mind for a little while .

Comment

• Davestune
                              • May 2014

Originally posted by Dragstews
                              Ditto ....
                              me 3

Comment

• Davestune
                                • May 2014

Dave was right .
                                You are gay.
                                A whole lotta gay.
                                he fucks up anything he puts his sausage fingers on.

i want to puke how ugly my old bike looks now
                                thats 2 bikes i built that now look like shit.........

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;